Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Summoning] Valor - The Hieraxian Joust

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
As long as no one with legitimate knowledge about that a summoning is supposed to happen during the Joust as well as legitimate knowledge about Valor's death tells me about it this event is gonna stand as it is.
(And note that the amount of knowing the former is pretty low)

Might this end in Crusades corruption? - possibly
Will I meta and say this is off just to not have Crusade corrupted? - Nope

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I Am interested in Meeting Crusade and though I would hate to see him corrupted before getting a chance to know him I don't want all my jousting training to go to waste, besides what if something crazy happens?

I don't know what other people think of him but cmon guys we have an un-corrupted war god while it would appear the corrupted have no gods favoring war.

Besides if crusade is neutral maybe a someone else to take valor's former place might show up. *fingers crossed*

Or Kilrox......

I'll take what I can get.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Yeah strange enough he has very little of Valor, a lot more of Skeira and Kilrox though.

Either way even if someone manages to talk my thick headed char out of it - I'd like to reserve the date for another Return event :D.

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Starting time 6 pm GMT for the joust. The summoning will be after the joust. (If there are enough participants to start it that is)

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I think people don't really care anymore cause Valor is dead - not thinking that a new diety might have taken his place...
Still i can only hold this with participants, so it won't happen if we end up without participants for the joust.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
-6PM GMT
[Britain] GMT = 18:00 (6PM)
[Europe] CET = 20:00 (8PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 11:00 (11AM)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 12:00 (Noon)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 13:00 (1PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 14:00 (2PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 03:00 (3AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 06:00 (6AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..