Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Summoning] Valor - The Hieraxian Joust

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I wish I had time to stick around and actually find out what went wrong.

*shakes fist at life*

But the joust was amaze~ You should hold tournys for fun. :D

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
...what happened?
I can only assume haraheth happened
I wish I had time to stick around and actually find out what went wrong.
*shakes fist at life*
But the joust was amaze~ You should hold tournys for fun. :D
Basically, Bolvar messed up on calling the gods; instead of calling Valor he ended up calling Harateth... Harateth got mad at us for (what would be described by those remotely sane as) no apparent reason. He then set fire to the Chapel of Valor, causing everyone to escape through a window...

This is the second time Rauve Blackrose-Marr has been injured by a god and lived.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
@bodejodel
told you! :D - i know what I do when doing summonings I'm unsure about not in HR >> :p

Basically, Bolvar messed up on calling the gods; instead of calling Valor he ended up calling Harateth... Harateth got mad at us for (what would be described by those remotely sane as) no apparent reason. He then set fire to the Chapel of Valor, causing everyone to escape through a window...

This is the second time Rauve Blackrose-Marr has been injured by a god and lived.
Half right.

Valor and harateth had overlapping portfolio's so when I called out for Justice(The just may triumpf - Valor; ) and Courage it didn't fit Crusade which is why Harateth appeared, while my char assumed Valor's entire Portfolio was taken over by a new god.

That being said - Honor was forgotten on Crusade.

Edit: Just checked justice was not explicitly listed for valor, though his Motto strongly hints it. - so yeah my bad lol.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
@bodejodel
told you! :D - i know what I do when doing summonings I'm unsure about not in HR >> :p

Half right.

Valor and harateth had overlapping portfolio's so when I called out for Justice(The just may triumpf - Valor) and Courage it didn't fit Crusade which is why Harateth appeared, while my char assumed Valor's entire Portfolio was taken over by a new god.

That being said - Honor was forgotten on Crusade.
Crusade has no honor?