Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Summoning: Vermella

Gaby

Lord of Altera
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Gabriela Keiri Rain-river (last known worshipper)
-Public or Private: private public
-Temples or Shrines Involved: House of Vermella, in the underground of Al'Bathor
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners? yes

pamphlets have been spread over Port Silver and the town of Al'Bathor:

"People of the Northern Kingdoms
in memory of Salheira Rain-river, and the lives she has touched, a festival will be held this full moon, in the mines beneath the town of Al'Bathor. this event will not be a funeral. rather, guests will be invited to sing and dance and celebrate life, to honor those that have passed by affirming that life goes on even when those we love are not there to share in the joy.

please arrive at the docks before sundown. it is suggested that you bring offerings of meat, as there will be a feast held during the festival. do not bring weapons, do not attack another living being during the festival, and be sure to wear at least one red article of clothing.

we hope to see you there."

Official Date:

May 14, the next full moon
[Yes] UTC = 8PM
[UK] BST = 10PM
[EU] CET = 11PM
[USA, Pacific] PST = 2PM
[USA, Rockies] MST = 3PM
[USA, Midwest] CST = 4PM
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 5PM
[N.W Australia] AWST = 6 AM*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 9 AM*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

(time zones may be calculated wrong. the event is at 5PM EST and later, if one would like to verify the other timezones are correct, I would be very happy)

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
UPDATE!

the festival to Vermella will be held on the next full moon. internet search tells me that's May 14 this year.

prepare.

this event is listed as private so as to not draw the attention of any heretic-haters. if you're not told in rp, and you don't live in Al'Bathor, you won't be able to attend.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
yep. it's not an ordinary sort of summoning. it's a party. the dancing and celebration of life is what is supposed to summon her.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
UPDATE!

the festival to Vermella will be held on the next full moon. internet search tells me that's May 14 this year.

prepare.

this event is listed as private so as to not draw the attention of any heretic-haters. if you're not told in rp, and you don't live in Al'Bathor, you won't be able to attend.
What if you regularly scout on Al'bathor?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
OFFICIAL DATE, TIME, AND PLACE

MAY 14, THE NIGHT OF THE FULL MOON

MEET IN AL'BATHOR UNDERGROUND AT 5:00 PM (UTC -5)

so in London (UTC 0), thats 10:00 pm. I think. time zones aren't my strong suit someone confirm this

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
OFFICIAL DATE, TIME, AND PLACE

MAY 14, THE NIGHT OF THE FULL MOON

MEET IN AL'BATHOR UNDERGROUND AT 5:00 PM (UTC -5)

so in London (UTC 0), thats 10:00 pm. I think. time zones aren't my strong suit someone confirm this
Ps Tybalt scouted the lace and knows of the summoning..... He does regular runs there and the summoning room is new. You also told him you lived there. He found your home there. And her home is decorated like the summoning grounds.

Also she told him he hated priest if the pantheon which leads him to believe you worship a heritical god :p

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Ps Tybalt scouted the lace and knows of the summoning..... He does regular runs there and the summoning room is new. You also told him you lived there. He found your home there. And her home is decorated like the summoning grounds.

Also she told him he hated priest if the pantheon which leads him to believe you worship a heritical god :p
good 2 kno

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Update:

seeing how the only known worshipper of Vermella is dead, this might throw a wrench in the plans.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Update:

the festivals will continue, with "Gabriela's" mother, Keiri Rain-river, overseeing the occasion.

she has made the event public, but its true nature as a traditional Vermella summoning ritual is still not known to the general populace.

furthermore, the tone has changed slightly with the death of Keiri's daughter.

time and place do not change.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
She is the one who invited me and I don't think I realize she is dead, I'm not one to miss a party but I imagine that if I show up and don't see her I might ask around and find myself disappointed IC...

Stop making me feel guys