Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[SW:TOR] The Hallowed World

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Screenshot_2015-03-01_13_25_08_353974.jpg
cooltext115417892088349.png

[| Roster |]
Guildmaster - Jedi Master Annudal Vularus - @Glados
Lieutenant - Jedi Sentinel Auganor Tel'varyn - @Kyle1322
Lieutenant - Jedi Guardian Zakrem Dakor - @BarbarianGaming
Disciple - Padawan Deltabcky Altera - @Delta_61251
Soldier - Republic Commando Autheor Kalmir - @Fraser028
Disciple - Jedi Sage Eloovia Kovich - @Jstar
Bounty Hunter - Captain Ezutze Intosa - @Glados
Soldier - [???] - @Tybalt

---

[| Teachers and Their Apprentices |]

Master Annudal | [None]
Sentinel Auganor | Padawan Deltabcky
Guardian Zakrem | [None]

---

[| Fleet |]

The Hallowed World is currently in control of a few personal, light-crew ships capable of hyperspace travel.

Sentinel Auganor | "Tetra"
Guardian Zakrem | "Guard"
Padawan Deltabcky | "Bronze Eagle"
Master Vularus | "Enlightenment"

The Hallowed World is a group of Jedi and other individuals led by modern-minded Sage Annudal Vularus. Formed originally in the name of the Council to combat the Empire's strength, with the 'enlightenment' of Annudal they now have a new goal: personal advancement, and the study of the galaxy and its most inner workings.

After being sent by the Jedi Council to investigate reports of the location of a planet visited centuries ago by Revan and Malak, Master Vularus returned with a different mindset. Though he was not lost entirely to darkness, he was indeed changed by his journey. On a mission to Taris, Master Vularus found Jedi Sentinel Auganor Tel'varyn providing relief for the Republic's citizens after the Empire invaded the graveyard world. After meeting his Padawan, Deltabcky, a learning Jedi Sage, he decided that these two would make prime candidates for his newly formed ideology and group. He convinced the Sentinel to join him on his journey for enlightenment, and though Auganor can sense a vague darkness in Annudal, he believes that the Master still has the interests of the Republic at heart.

On a venture to Dromund Kaas for... unknown reasons, Master Vularus found the Jedi Guardian Zakrem Dakor working undercover in a bounty hunter circle. Sensing the force in the Guardian, and perhaps with a bit of force persuasion, Vularus was able to determine the true nature of him and learn of his purposes on the Empire's capital planet. Explaining his own goals, Annudal was able to convince the Jedi Guardian to join he and the others on their travels, and they soon after departed from that planet to return to Coruscant. It has been only a few months since the group was founded, and currently, they strive towards learning more about the Empire as well as the Light and Dark side of the Force.

Though they are wary of outsiders, it is possible for others to join them on their journey. It is assumed that they would be more welcoming of former Jedi into their ranks, however this is not to say that scoundrels or soldiers would not have a place.

[| OOC Information |]

This is a guild for Hollowworld members who play Star Wars: The Old Republic. The name was intentionally similar to Hollowworld (Hallowed World) for that purpose, and it is open and welcome to anybody on HW that wishes to join. It is located on the RP-PVP server 'Jung Ma,' and will be a heavily roleplay-centered guild. In order to join, please reply to this thread with the following format:

Faction:
Character's FIRST NAME:
Character's Surname:
Class:
Subclass (or rank, or title - this is based on what you wish your character to be ICly and doesn't have to reflect upon your in-game level or available titles.):

Your post will be processed and you will be asked to log in to the game in order to be added to the guild.

---

"We fight not for freedom, but enlightenment."

Last edited:

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Gross, Republicans.

FOR THE EMPIRE!

(I really need to get a screenshot of Teylon... and I am totes on Jung Ma with a friend!)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Although I do have a little twi'lek Jedi I started the other day. :3

Sith is way too fun. More up my alley.

Fraser028

Lord of Altera