Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Sylvar Arathorn-Yllaric - The Learned

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Relationship updates;
-Specifically the addition of Garrett and Theodosius Herennius
-Updates to Jin, Cassandra, Roselia, and Eastoft's status.
-He's now gone from having two love interests to both getting involved with each other instead. The ultimate friendzone :(
polygamy

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Updates:
-This took me like an hour to do cause stupid pages kept resetting so now I'm cranky.
-Updated his wardrobe slightly and added a scar from when he got shot with an arrow - what a war hero.
-Relationships had a fairly decent update once again, a couple minor updates but in particular Cassandra. What a girl.

Again, if I missed your character and you want a relationship, feel free to poke me. Not on facebook though, what are you even thinking.

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Well, this guy still exists.

Basically, he has returned from a couple year hiatus due to certain events, and will attempt to reconcile with those he has wronged. He also plans to pick up and attempt to resume studies, currently residing in Eldpoint. If you need something done that matches his talents, he'll probably be happy to help.

I tweaked some minor things to his actual profile, and have given brief updates to his relationship list. I have archived some characters I have not seen ooc in a while for the sake of clarity and convenience, however if you want it to return, please just ask. This goes for new relationships also :)

Minor tweaks to:
-Jin Elsattir
-Roselia Bishop
-Cassandra Glade
-Garrett Herennius

Alsoooooo, why does this have like over 2 million views? This boring little man is not that interesting.