Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Syr Varyn the Second

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
syrvaryn.png

Syr's Theme:

Titles: Lord of Varyn, Count Varyn, Apprentice

KEY INFORMATION:

Age: Syr has only just turned eighteen years, an event he kept secretive in the war's midst

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Current Residence: The prospect of war has stirred her from Oren's walls, thrusting the young lord into Queensport's palace

Relationship Status: Single

Social Status: Lordly status, but his preferred title is 'count'.

PHYSIOLOGY:

Height: 6'1

Weight: 180 pounds

Appearance: By no means does Syr match the huge proportions of his previous kin, instead the boy is shaped much alike his father was. Sewn of good, solid sinew, the young man's muscle tone seemingly develops most predominately along the shoulders and chest.

Clothing: A long, black doublet usually accompanied by a black cloak or robe.

Weaponry: A dagger is kept secure to his hip. At the opposite side, the longsword of Varyn - Dawnbreak - is worn with pride.

Prized possessions: Oren, and the crypts below. Dawnbreak.

Hygiene: He washes daily

Short Term Goals: Speak to Jaime about his father.

Long Term Goals: Bring his family and friends to safety by ending the war.

Combat Training: At his young age of eighteen, Syr's own ego has been enthused with a dangerously sharp knowledge for swordplay. He is entirely confident in his abilities, but no longer as cocky or brash as his previous years had made him.

===
new varyn sword.png

Dawnbreak, the sword which has been passed down through his family. It is a longsword gifted to Gelyk's grandfather by the God Rahas, and used to slay Harateth. The blade is a pale steel, nearly enamel white.

===​
Relations:

Josephine Varyn: Syr's youngest sister, and a cherished member of his family. Being his only 'true' leftover family, Syr is very protective of the girl, but he finds himself often disturbed by his sisters cruel and sometimes familiar behaviour to his past.

Gelyk Varyn II - Syr misses the man, but understands that this life could never have been enough for the adventurous sibling.

Godric Varyn - His fallen father, a figure he respected and loved both as a man and a father.

Brennard Westmay - The only living man who could ask Syr of any favor and expect it to be finished. His master guides with a strong hand, and an iron will.

Gelyk Varyn I - His grandfather, and a figure of great inspiration in Syr's life. Though he never once met the man, he has heard every tale, and often speaks to his fallen family member's helm within the crypt.

Maceo - Syr's once greatest foe is now a distant memory.

Francis - The son of Maceo and a close acquaintance of Syr's. He sees the boy as a promising warrior and good man, though is somewhat weary of the boy's darker nature.

Oskar - Squire and friend to Syr.

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
The guy legit put, "Kyle Rens theme" "Picture of Kylo Ren without a mask on" "Star wars episode 7 dark side theme" he wears his hair the same as Kylo, his hair colour is the same, he dresses fairly similar and even his character traits match that of kylo in some ways - if you have read the book you would know. Dont get me wrong, there is some good beef patty in this but the star wars shit is just gross.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Big thanks to Lannis and the other lore/event staff for approving this. I promise the community that this'll be a new start for this campaign, and with me at the helm, the stars are not even our limit.

Again, thank you all. I couldn't be more glad to be chosen for this role.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Big thanks to Lannis and the other lore/event staff for approving this. I promise the community that this'll be a new start for this campaign, and with me at the helm, the stars are not even our limit.

Very excited to finally see the staff team taking an interest in player initiative in a campaign setting. Big props to Solus and the rest of the team for taking the interests of the community into account.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good

*He casts Dazzle in tribute.*

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Edit: Clarification from Staff - Claiming Kilrox as the father is not official. Take it as a character inclination and not legit.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Oh, something interesting
Also, can I get an Arianne relation?