Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Syr Varyn - Wash Out

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Minecraft name: ArkenGuard

Character name: Syr Varyn II

Link to normal character profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/syr-varyn-the-second.39407/#post-674774

Current Rank/Proficiency
Eviscism:
Sparked through Magus

Overall Rank: Apprentice

Spell Points: 25

Active Student: Yes
-Eviscism

Active Teacher: No
-Brennard Westmay - Eviscism

Teacher:
-Brennard Westmay - Eviscism - Magus

Protege(s)(Current rank): None

Knack(s): N/A

Known spells(names should contain a link to lore)(# of times cast):
-
Detect Energy. 7.
-Candle light. 1.
-Magnet. 1.
-Shock. 1.
-Temperature. 1.
-Arcane Transmutation. 1.
Sustained Effects:

Current Magical Status:
- Washout

Last edited by a moderator:

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
How to ban?
pls tell how to ban someone

-K9

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Just as a bit of clarification if anyone is a bit peeved -

It's no secret Arken and I are good friends OOC and within the same group of people. No, this isn't me jerking my circle of buddies just to abuse magic. I sparked him because our RP and IC interactions organically led towards it happening - I've never wanted to force anything regarding magic just because of outside bias. I teach three other people (and at one time, five) that have different friendships and "cliques" and will eventually be able to spread magic to more of the server, in varying directions. Arken is my one apprentice that I teach in my immediate, close gathering of friends, and it was only because of the course of roleplay.

I know how some people feel with magic and I just wanted to post this in an effort to alleviate any concerns. I apologize if anyone is upset.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Just as a bit of clarification if anyone is a bit peeved -

It's no secret Arken and I are good friends OOC and within the same group of people. No, this isn't me jerking my circle of buddies just to abuse magic. I sparked him because our RP and IC interactions organically led towards it happening - I've never wanted to force anything regarding magic just because of outside bias. I teach three other people (and at one time, five) that have different friendships and "cliques" and will eventually be able to spread magic to more of the server, in varying directions. Arken is my one apprentice that I teach in my immediate, close gathering of friends, and it was only because of the course of roleplay.

I know how some people feel with magic and I just wanted to post this in an effort to alleviate any concerns. I apologize if anyone is upset.
The fact that this message is necessary is related to why I called the first draft of this system a failure and scrapped it and suggested against it going forward.