Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

T H E - L I O N - K I N G

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I watched it recently for the first time, as my parents never introduced it to me as a child. My girlfriend was ecstatic to make me watch the three films in unison- though I could not remove the fact the first film was actually the best. The second one was good, aye, but it really did depend on the first ones storyline to make sense. It was a good sequeal, all things considered.

The Lion King has a good main character, following their good character development, the great loss of a loved one and shows the audience why balance is needed within the animal world as an OOC context. It was a /good/ film! Everything about it was, for all things considered, good.
I do not, however, believe it was the best film ever.

For that, I reward Tangled.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I don't think that's the best film every made, and while it is absolutely subjective to a certain degree, I wouldn't put The Lion King in the running for that position.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Potential actual best films ever made (in no particular order):
  1. The Godfather
  2. 2001: A Space Odyssey
  3. Apocalypse Now
  4. Shawshank Redemption
  5. Citizen Kane
  6. Casablanca
  7. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
The Lion King is on par with Toy Story and The Iron Giant in my opinion at least.

Shao

Bring back angry react
I watched it recently for the first time, as my parents never introduced it to me as a child. My girlfriend was ecstatic to make me watch the three films in unison- though I could not remove the fact the first film was actually the best. The second one was good, aye, but it really did depend on the first ones storyline to make sense. It was a good sequeal, all things considered.

The Lion King has a good main character, following their good character development, the great loss of a loved one and shows the audience why balance is needed within the animal world as an OOC context. It was a /good/ film! Everything about it was, for all things considered, good.

...Wait...... There's more than one?!

Frying pans. Who knew, right?

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
But let me enlighten all of you about: Aladdin. The REAL best Disney film~

Last edited: