Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Tacita Herennia

AmparoCastaway

Legend of Altera
Personal Info

Name: Tacita Herennia

Nicknames: Tacy

Birth date: December 13th

Race: Human

Alignment: Neutral Good

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Homeland: Astrakhan, City of New Asrakos

Mental State: Stable

Theme: [X]

Goals
Long Term Goals:
  • Regain a high social status
  • Find a partner
  • Research Religion
Dream: To be respected by those she finds honorable.

Character Description
Height: 5'6"

Weight: 150 lbs

Build: She has a muscular mesomorph physique. Hefty with muscle in the upper body, her waist comes to an inward curve and then continues to expand into he

Complexion: Wheatish; small bits of acne is noticeable along her forehead.

Eye Color: Dark Green.

Hair Style: Long and wavy; sometimes tied in braids.

Hair Color: Brown

Voice: Katheryn Winnick (Vikings TV Series); [X]

Distinguishing Marks: A large whip marking on her back from when she is imprisoned. She also has a birthmark on the left of her nose.

Clothing: Feels most comfortable in padded leather, but also owns numerous dresses and other feminine wear.

Strengths/Weaknesses
Character personality: If you give Tacita shit, she'll call you on it. She and her House have been through so much in the past few years; she's not going to stand for anything that offends her or her family. If you're not one who wrongs her, however, she is fairly kind. She is very protective of her loved ones. Because of her time in the Iskronian prisons, she has a hard time trusting people.

Character Strengths:
  • Kind
  • Fairly intelligent
  • Good with a halberd or battle axe
Character Weaknesses:
  • Often outspoken
  • Unfamiliar with many races, religions, and overall culture of Altera

Significant Inventory

Tacita was given a poorly forged halberd from Theodosius, her best friend who supposedly died in battle. Despite the poor quality of the weapon, she has carried it into battle before and intends to do so in the future. She always keeps the halberd at her side.

The leather armor Tacita insists to wear as casual clothing, even when she has comfortable dresses to wear.

Quotes
"We are Herenii. We fight as a House. One day after this long war is won, we shall raise our glass to New Asrakos!"

"Get me a cigar, some ale, and a blueberry muffin . . . Maybe I'll shut my mouth."

Relations Key:

Nemesis->Enemy->Disliked->Unsure->Like->Respect->Deep Respect-> Crush->Love (Non-Familial)-> Love (Familial)
Relations:

Theodore Feichi *Deceased* - “I know in my heart that you rot in hell. May your kin forever be disgraced for your horrible deeds.”

Alijol Inkalla-Herennia (BrownEyedGirl7) - “I miss you, sister. Where have you gone? How could you have left so suddenly?”

Faye Bennett - “You are often on my mind, old friend. I hope to be reunited one day.”

Vibiana Herennia - “We rarely speak much anymore. The prisons have hardened you. We should go out for a 'girl’s night' sometime”

Antonides Herenni (Old-Seadog) - “You’ve changed, my cousin. Where do your loyalties lie? I hope you stay in Astrakhan with Theo and I for the time being.”

Theodosius Hostilius (Blorbis83) - “Theo, my dearest little cousin. I am so proud to call you family. You are my best friend and closest companion. May you always find success in what you do.”

Maelin (Catena) - “You seem strange. The soup was good, though. You should make me more.”

Lady Sugar - “Sugar, you seem more ‘together’ than Maelin. Plus you gave me cigars. I like you.”

James McGuffin (The Tottot) - “I don't understand your sense of humor. Then again, I did disrespect you on multiple occasions. If we meet again, I'll be sure to always have one hand on my halberd.”

Last edited: