Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Take my children

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Howdy,

Niko had kids a long time ago and I need players for them. Long story short, your dad is magical and will take you on adventures that'll most likely result in family separation if Child Protective Services existed in Altera. Below are your two options. They're both twelve, but they'll probably age up soon. They got a twin sister but she's already taken.

Niko Cymic Variclav II: He's a reserved kid who takes a liking toward books. He has his father's face with his mother's characteristic emerald green eyes. He's not an extroverted maniac like his father is but we'll see where that goes.

Samson Aryus Variclav: He's outgoing, loves the outdoors and exploring new things. He has his father's charming euphoria coupled with his mother's spunk which totally doesn't sound like a recipe for disaster.

Nylarii Lillium Variclav: She's not for sale, NIAH already claimed her, but this is here for people to know there's a third one.

If anyone's interested, use whatever means available to you to get in touch with me.

A

Angel

Ah misunderstood I guess or I can't read haha. Good luck!