Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Take one of these kids

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
As many of you may be aware of, my Earthspawn character has had children and Jazzper and I are ready to start looking for players of those children. However, due to the past complications with them we will be having people apply with an application such as the one Makani use to get approved. This is to ensure that people understand and know the limitations of the character they will be playing at any age. If there are questions, feel free to ask. I'm going to be pretty flexible on gender for two unnamed boys, and flexible on eye color in general. I promised my brother that I'd name one after his rival in Shadow of Mordor, so Izhmoz has to stay named Izhmoz. What is here is just what I've rolled for them. The four children are currently at age 5, and this is roughly equal to around 6 or 7 in the human development cycle. If you want to apply, please start a forum PM with myself and Jazzper I wish everyone who wants to apply good luck, and I look forward to reading your application. :)
EDIT: Spots are conditional on activity. I don't want to pass them around, but Jazz and I are looking for active people to take the kids and play them and be involved in what we're doing.

EDIT: Some threads you should read/be familiar with.
Earthspawn Lore
Hakiaz Lore
Kam Character Page
Azgir Character Page

IGN you’ll be playing the character on:
Which child you’re applying for:
Timezone (Has no bearing on acceptance, just want to know for event planning):
A summary of what your plans and goals with this child are:
Physical description of this child as an adult as played by you:
Complete Profile in the forum convo to verify you comprehend the lore correctly:

Izhmoz Hakiaz:
Eyes: Grey
Raal

Yrdl Hakiaz (Name tbd)
Baron2537

Kuuhtaz Hakiaz
ShaolinPunk

Urzul Hakiaz
RagingLunacy

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
In addition, if you can not find a ref I will draw you one for free of this character. (Probs only like a chibi, tbh.)
And I will be bumping this every so often so that people know it exists.
If there are any questions, you can feel free to ask them here.

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
A: Is the idea of a sophisticated Earthspawn out of the question? Like a scholarly-explorer type?
B: Is Izhmoz a boy, or a girl name? I cannot tell.
C: Do you mean we should make a Full Profile for this character, or just a simple one? In other words, in-depth, or just surface-level stuff?

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
A: Is the idea of a sophisticated Earthspawn out of the question? Like a scholarly-explorer type?
B: Is Izhmoz a boy, or a girl name? I cannot tell.
C: Do you mean we should make a Full Profile for this character, or just a simple one? In other words, in-depth, or just surface-level stuff?
Not really, but you have to keep in mind the limitations set in place for the race. Tbh, Kam and Azgir are probably two of the more sophisicated Earthspawn on the legacy list.
I'll leave that up to whoever takes them to decide. Though they have been mentioned as male IC.
Good guidline is to use this and fill it out to the best of your ability. There can be empty things that will be established via rp.
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/nieks-character-profile-template.35477/

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Not really, but you have to keep in mind the limitations set in place for the race. Tbh, Kam and Azgir are probably two of the more sophisicated Earthspawn on the legacy list.
I'll leave that up to whoever takes them to decide. Though they have been mentioned as male IC.
Good guidline is to use this and fill it out to the best of your ability. There can be empty things that will be established via rp.
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/nieks-character-profile-template.35477/
Will specify though; full scholar Earthspawn is quite unlikely.
I had assumed so, just figured that might be an interesting character idea. Also thanks for the answers, I will probably convo you and Jasper soon.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
The temptation to play a reckless earfspoon child again is high but, I will refrain from such.

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
I'm interested in this, but I'll leave it a couple of days to see if there are a bunch of people that want to play as your child. If there's not much, I'll hit you up and if there's loads, I'll leave it for others to enjoy :D

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I'm interested in this, but I'll leave it a couple of days to see if there are a bunch of people that want to play as your child. If there's not much, I'll hit you up and if there's loads, I'll leave it for others to enjoy :D
Feel free to try, I'm uncertain how many will try and apply.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
There is no time limit on this, OP will update as people take kids.
It's not first come, first server, so take your time on applications. c:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'd be interested, my only concern is that I would want to play the character with a lower level of intelligence, and play the character as a more traditional 'orc', if that makes any sense.

That is my only concern.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I’m interested, but I honestly don’t have the time to do the role justice.
It's good to know what you'll have time for. If you find yourself with more time than you thought and any of these are still open, feel free to try!
I'd be interested, my only concern is that I would want to play the character with a lower level of intelligence, and play the character as a more traditional 'orc', if that makes any sense.

That is my only concern.
If that's what you want to do, there can be some RP behind that. However, I'd prefer if you didn't remove the child from the family too much. I.E. Not just up and abandoning the family in all ways. I don't mind if they choose to live in a different place once they're old enough.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
It's good to know what you'll have time for. If you find yourself with more time than you thought and any of these are still open, feel free to try!

If that's what you want to do, there can be some RP behind that. However, I'd prefer if you didn't remove the child from the family too much. I.E. Not just up and abandoning the family in all ways. I don't mind if they choose to live in a different place once they're old enough.
Its up to you in the end, I've not been fond of family RP in the past, in the sense that aspects of that RP aren't always my favorite.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Its up to you in the end, I've not been fond of family RP in the past, in the sense that aspects of that RP aren't always my favorite.
That's fair.
Just telling you there are certain things you'll be expected to do and one of those is hanging with the family/participating in the events I have planned.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
That's fair.
Just telling you there are certain things you'll be expected to do and one of those is hanging with the family/participating in the events I have planned.
In the end, I suppose its up to you, really.