Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Take one of these kids

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Well, I expected dozens of people to jump on this, so I'll read through the Lore later and then I'll submit an application. For an idea, mind if I ask how many people have applied yet Kam, as I don't think everyone who's applied will have commented. At least, I don't think so.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Well, I expected dozens of people to jump on this, so I'll read through the Lore later and then I'll submit an application. For an idea, mind if I ask how many people have applied yet Kam, as I don't think everyone who's applied will have commented. At least, I don't think so.
No, there are a number who have not commented here, it's not too needed. However I'm uncertain of how many will apply in the end. I do hope for a larger number of people, and I can't give you a number at this moment.
Maybe on the 18th I'll post how many have applied, then it will have been a week.
I look forward to seeing your application! :D

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Jazzper and I will be reviewing apps. If you've expressed interest and still want to apply I strongly urge you to message us about it. All the kids have been applied for except Izhmoz, though I'll keep numbers to myself for now.
I'll bump this if it gets pushed down so people still know about it.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Best of luck with this! I wish I could but I already use up all my online time with Kublai, let alone an alt :/

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Likely last bump before decisions are made. Going to update OP on the 5th.
A lot of people have expressed interest but not submitted an app, if you do not submit an app, you will not be able to play one of these kids.
That said, some have said that they might try next time an Earthspawn has kids, but I feel the need to state that this is probably going to be Kam's last litter where I let people play (Because unless there's something IC that changes her next/last litter will be kids for me/Jazzper to carry on playing this race). Based on the other Earthspawn in general and their activity, there might not be a next time. I'll be doing some things in the background, but I make no promises of anything.
If demand for Earthspawn goes up and there's no other way for them to be playable (by other female or what have you) I'll reconsider this being the last public Hakiaz litter.