Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tales of Altera

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
This thread is a place where you can write tales, stories, fairy tales, etc. I don't know if this needs the lore approval or not though. Anyways, here are a few of them I wrote.

RULES:​
1. IF it's a parody, please say in the title that its a parody, and a WHAT its a parody about.​
2. Don't copy anyone's work, don't make your own version of someone's work without their permission, etc. If I find anything like this it will be considered as spam.​
3. Don't make fun of anyone's work, and certainly don't trash talk someone's work unless its copied.​
4. Don't write stories that don't fit in with the lore. Example: There once was an orc who married a goblin, and their son married a hobbit. That is not acceptable as this is RP​
5. ALL Forum rules apply​
6. Knock yourself out.​

The Boy Who Cried "Earthspawn!"​
Parody of The boy Who Cried "Wolf!"​
There once was a boy, who lived in a village. His village was always raided by Earthspawn. He also loved to play pranks.​
One day he was working on his dad's farm when he got bored. He decided to cry out "EARTHSPAWN!!" And of course, all of the villagers came up to see if there were Earthspawn while he laughed his head off. "That is not funny!" One of them said, and they took their pitchforks back to town.​
The next day he had a break from working on his dads farm, and was sitting on a rock. He was really bored, and didn't want to waste his break. After a bit of thinking he cried "EARTHSPAWN!!" and all the villagers came up to kill the Earthspawn, but of course there was no Earthspawn. "If you continue to do this we won't trust you!" A villager said. But the boy just kept on laughing.​
On the third day, he decided that shouting "EARTHSPAWN!!" was too boring. But it just happened that day, an earthspawn raid was planned. "EARTHSPAWN!!" The boy cried. Nothing happened. He shouted it again while running for his life. It was as if the village was abandoned. He got to the village and shouted it 3 times. No one listened to him, and he was eaten.​
Concept: Don't lie, or else when you tell the truth, no one will believe you.​
When its told: Many people tell it to their children to get them to behave better.​
More to come...​
Here is a simple outline for writting the story:​
Story: The story you wrote.​
Concept: Does your story have a concept? If so you should put it there.​
When it told: Is your story told at a bar? Or is your story told to little kids not behaving well?​

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Just realized I kind of copied the rumours thread, but technically not. :p That thread disappeared from the first page anyways..... Its probably not coming back.