Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Tambry Market and Brew Fair(May)

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Ic review

*Journal Entry*

Mother! I believe I was near Jax today! Pretty sure I was anyway, not that I actually saw him. More like I heard what I thought was him. Anyway. . .
I went to an open market today, it was rather enjoyable. I wound up getting a new dagger, not that I really needed one, but it seemed like a good thing to get. The guy wanted 180r for it but I got him down to 100! Haha! Pretty good right? Also got a new pair of boots, which I've really been needing. I've only been using a leather wrap for the longest time, I thought I was gonna have to learn how to make a proper pair of boots on my own! But these new ones fit REALLY well and have such a beautiful design on it! I really should have asked the cobbler's name. Well he said he has a shop in Thiil so I suppose I can figure out which one is his pretty easy. I also got a drawing, kinda splurged on the price, but I liked the nakat who drew it, and he taught me some more Verba.
Mmm, well I'm tired so I'm gonna get some sleep now. I love you Mother!