Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tania

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera

Tania now

General Info

Name: Tania or Tania Ulamyer

Race: Silver Elf

Faith: Theodra

Sexual Orientation: Boys are starting to be interesting

Appearance age: 18

Languages in order of Knowledge:
Elven , Common, and Fae

Characteristics

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Weight: 125 pounds

Skin: A very light ivory

Body: Willowy

Eye color: Silvery Blue

Hair color: Platinum Blonde

Personality traits

Favorites:
exploring or hide and seek

Juice to drink

chocolate candies

friendly people

Pies and cakes

Dislikes:

arguing

being alone

mean people

Hobbies:

Reading

playing

music

exploring

Pets:
A dark grey owl called Grey

A pony named Ebony

A brown owl called Chocolate.

training with Sword and bow

Possessions:
Her recurve bow and arming sword that she always wears .

A recurve bow with Elven script on it in her room.

A dagger she bought from Jaxon

A teddy bear from Lin

A stuffed Rabbit named hoppy

A stuffed small deer and makani figures.

A small silver brooch in the shape of a sea turtle
Virtues:

Eager to learn

Full of energy

Well mannered

Weaknesses:

Very curious about things

Likes to explore a lot

Relations:

Love(Famial)-Like-Friend-Best friend-Trust-Distrust-Unsure-Dislikes- Confused
Ayda (Ayda ) - Thanking you for giving me a home and family. I will try to make you proud and not regret doing so.

Cassian ( Baron2537 ) - I hope three's a charm as you are now pappa number three of adopted pappa's. I want you and momma proud of me. I love my new family.

Raalvara (Raal ) - You are like another mother to me.. I feel sad that you believe I betrayed you.

James (TheDeester )- I thank you for accepting me as family.. I will do my best to protect you, Raalvara and Katla.

Glynn (Raal) - Thank you for being willing to accept me as a daughter. I will try to live up to that honor.

Derek-I love you little bro and will look after and protect you.

Kitrana (godfather1 ) - You are now my aunt I hope to make you proud.

Laisa (Samiwashere )- You grew faster then me and you seem to out grow our camaraderie as well.

Sydri-My sweet baby Sister

Andre (UmbraSicarius ) -You are nice to me and I thank you for that. I also hope to make you proud when you teach me.

Sugar (Ruu )- I like you Very much.You try to keep me safe and give me cupcakes. You are also helping me learn. Thank you.

Fronslin- (Fronslin )- You seem nice enough

Leofaren ( Shankster )- You seem nice but I don't think Daddy likes you much.

Valtea ( The_VALKYRIE )-I enjoy our talks and games you like to play.

Theodosius (Blorbis83 )-Why did you send me away.. You still see Dimi but not me.. You lie to me when you said you loved me, You confuse me when you now talk but yet you can not tell me why you sent me away.

Dimitrius (MrMine ) - I am glad we met again I enjoyed seeing you

Garret (Galaxy )- I am glad to see what a fine young man you are growing into.

Leontius (AmparoCastaway )- Thank you for accepting me as a sister.you make me smile to.

Sylleth (Angel ) - I am glad we met. She is a silver elf girl like me and we have fun. She is very pretty.

Cedlas (Swiftspear ) - I am glad you brought me away from that mean man. But I don't like how you changed drawing a bow on me.

Violet (MelodyComplex )- I Love you alot. You are fun. I hope you like me too. I miss you. Come home soon. Please come to see me.

Kaelin (Edouard2000 ) - I like you. You seem fun. We shall see more with time.

Nireth (Lady Alec ) - You seem like a nice lady. You serve good cake

Azure (Immerael )- You are nice like Miss Nireth. I like your stories.

Julianus (Sir_Arc ) - I am glad to call you uncle. you are fun when you want to be.. Seems like Lin gets all of the fun now though. I hope you still love me.

Carling (MelodyComplex )- Thank you for trying to protect me. I am sorry she hit you. I love you and will keep you safe if I can. I miss you Lin.

Citrine (Samiwashere )- I like you. You are funny when you have to much to drink yet you are very pretty and gave me chocolate candy.

Arianne (Bobert )- You made Lin go away when she was sick, she almost died because of you. You are a mean doctor.

Cyra'Tina (Immerael )- Another girl like me. She likes adventures too. Maybe in time we can be friends.

Jerr'co (The Tottot ) - You seem like you might be a nice man. Maybe I can get to know you better.

Vashti (Charybdis ) - I am unsure about you I just know you dislike me for some reason.

Virnaak (Vincentius ) - You seem okay.. Just need to not let Vashti control you so much.

Gilligan (Samwych ) - I think you are a very nice person.

Kopii (Omikuji ) - I think I could make you proud if given a chance.

Jaden (CloakedReaper ) - You are my adopted grandfather yet you still won't give me a chance at being a ranger or even a recruit.

Asiria Warren (ArkianDragon ) - You are a nice lady who I like alot.. I believe though you work to hard.

Yasmine (ArkianDragon )- You try to hard to be liked.. Relax and enjoy those who care for you.

Elwin (Rang3r0wns94 ) - you are a good kid even if you do get hurt alot.

Thordil (Jazzper ) - Thank you for helping me as a kid.. The sword has become my favorite.

Jhearos (Rang3r0wns94 ) - I thank you for the spear and helmet.

Joseph (JoeJoe )- You seem a nice young man

The ones who left:

Peter (Djiboutian ) - I dislike you. You wanted me to be a servant just because I wanted a drink. Then you scare me with threats of giant scorpions and bandits.

Derric (LeeroyVengeance ) - You are a nice man and I thank you for the dagger and friendship.

Chimi (Maestroart )- I enjoyed or time together but now I don't see you. i wish you would come back.

Edel (ZeroOrgan) - I like you but you seem a little scary in a good way. I thank you for being a teacher to me

Nessa (frenchrainbow )- I like you even if you don't like the rain. You seem very nice but you seem to busy now to visit.

Nylas (Swiftspear )- I thought we could be friends but I don't trust you after what you did.

Celestia (MeowCow_ )- You said you would teach me. I will prove to you I am a good girl and Theo was right for giving me a chance.

Titania (Old-Seadog )- You seemed to put me down at first. Maybe not. I want to get to know you. You hit me and are mean.

Eastoft (Mapboy ) - You seem friendly but always in a rush. Maybe with time we will be friends.

Titania (Old-Seadog )- You seemed to put me down at first. Maybe not. I want to get to know you. You hit me and are mean.

Chives (Treeboy )- Thank you for the pretty flower crown. Good luck with Mister Boe.

Ayre (MeowCow_ ) - You seem nice and I know you wanted to help me too.

Geralt (Zombie3255 ) -You seem nice. I hope Nylas listens for you.

Rosamonde (Rosamonde )- You seem nice. You have a pretty smile.

Boetius (TheDuples )- you saved me. Thank you

Bertrand (Bowduim )- thank you for the pretty brooch.

Warren (ArkianDragon )- you seem nice but you need more practice at swordfighting.

Mirielle (Bertie99R) -I enjoyed helping you learn..keep up the practice.

Peter (Sir_Arc ) - I know you was trying to help but things was and are complicated. Take care of Faer. I hope in time my feelings change back for them.

Evanline (Maestroart )- You are now my sister. Hopefully we can know each other better.

Attachments

Last edited: