Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tauredal Christmas tree

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
RP
«-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------»​
Christmas time in The Nothern Kingdoms​
The people of the land are happy this time of the year. Nice to each other and very liberal.​
Othrandos Hilbjorn a guy that lives in the Tauredal inn thought people should give eachother presents he thought so he ask if he could and asked miss Rilas if she could plant a big christmas tree. He was allowed and placed a large pine tree. After he decorated it he placed chests under it so the people could give eachother presents.​
Ooc
«-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------»​
I placed a tree with chests under it so you guys can give eachother presents. This is not my idea i do this cause i saw it in another town. So here is the way you lock your chest​
[private]​
[your name]​
[friends name]​
to [friends rp name]​
Rules
1. Not more than 2 chests per person​
2. Take away your sign/extra chests after friend found the present​
3. You can use chests again​
4. You can make a chests double chest it will still count as 1 chest​
5. Dont place any additional chests on the tree you can under it​