Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [30th July] {Moderate} The Great Gamble

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
silveremb.png
- - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - -

After recent successes in the festival for Jax, a second game of chance has been declared by Autarch
Trystan Fuvur. Spread by rumour, crier and the occasional poster, it is open for anyone to join.

The idea is simple, send a sum of one thousand radiants and your name to Trystan Fuvur in Sanardu,
and in one week's time, a random name will be chosen from the list and the pot will be available for
collection, minus a small fee for the host. Names can only be submitted once.

Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.

〈 DATE AND TIME 〉
5PM EST, Sunday 30th July

〈 CLASSIFICATION〉
Moderate. Public.

〈 LOCATION 〉
Sanardu.
Ship via Spawn!

OOC:
It's basically like a namecard/lottery or something. : ) Screenshot you sending me 1,000 radiants(unless
you catch me in game at the time), and I'll add your name to the list below. I'll set a day for the 'draw'
and roll a d30 or such with an audience to see what person wins it. I'll keep 2500 from the overall pot for
myself to buy a plot or something with, Trystans 'fee' for hosting it.

Note: You can buy for other people! If you appear here it's because someone has bought you a place on the list.

1. Trystan Fuvur
2. Guinevere Charybdis
3. Deacon Wright Elt
4. Syr Varyn Arken
5. Phemaia Solar
6. Holly HoneyRecord
7. Zarkses BrianAT16
8. Desmond Ward Narvendel
9. Roche BoredBrit
10. Kam Kamaoe
11. Haiden Jesseygirl:D
12. Remikarus MacRoye
13. Ava Joseph12Q
14. Niko Niko
15. Adiella bettemus99
16. Olive Smurf
17. Alison Elz
18. Stone blargtheawesome
19. Pod SirLuamTehDoge
20. Selene Niah
21. Albion Paint

Total Pot: 21,000 radiants
(Minus 2500!)

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Added date and time, not sure if it overlaps with anything but its just a money draw. : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
The money draw is today. I'll accept entries up till 4PM EST.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
My bad, with some event switching up I'll be putting this back a day till tomorrow instead! If you can't make the event but win the raffle, the money is still yours, so don't worry. : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I did NOT forget this existed today and it is happening in like 15 minutes WOOPS