Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [27th May] - Nefari the Wicked

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Villains under the moon - Nefari the Wicked

Both Garuthan and Oozespit were stumbled upon by accident, as heroes crossed through Nid Arach in an effort to make the area safer. Nefari, however, has built up enough of a reputation to call heroes to her instead.

This lady has lured many a knight to his death. Her charm, her looks, her promise of a wholesome and happy life if only the hero could safe her from her entrapment within the fortress. She has pulled heroes deep into the labyrinth, only to set off traps to weaken them, after which she had her way with them. Heroes lay slain, cut open or even skinned, among the traps this nefarious woman has set within Nid Arach.

She is not easily found, nor easily tricked. Those that set out to defeat this man-hunter and wish to come out alive must have an eye for traps, disguises and false trails...

Prepare, heroes, to meet another villain under the moon...

V I O L E N T

What: Meeting the third being to enter Nid Arach after it got abandoned by its masters.
Who: Sign up, first 6 get a spot.
Estimated duration: I reckon two hours

Date: 28th May
Time: 22.00h BST+1

Place: Nid Arach

Attendees: [3/6]
Asero
Podric
Damon

Reserved: [0/4]

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I should be able to make this one with Lavendula and signing Azur with Salazar, because I can
Azur

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I should be able to make this one with Pod

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
That's 6, anyone can still claim a spot as reserve, since it's often enough 1 or 2 people drop out last minute :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Is this in the a.m. or the p.m.?

Also, if Damon can go and get reserved that would be appreciated.
The clock starts at midnight at 0:00, 12:00h would be afternoon. Any number above 12 is that number -12 after the afternoon. So 22.30 would be 22.30-12= 10.30 in the night. Whether you call it am or pm I don't know for sure. I think that'd be pm. It always confuses me. Per midnight or after midday? Like what is pm or am even haha. I like the 24.00h clock much better :)

Yes, I will put him on the list!

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Pm.

That'd be Pm

I remember AM as after midnight.

The clock starts at midnight at 0:00, 12:00h would be afternoon. Any number above 12 is that number -12 after the afternoon. So 22.30 would be 22.30-12= 10.30 in the night. Whether you call it am or pm I don't know for sure. I think that'd be pm. It always confuses me. Per midnight or after midday? Like what is pm or am even haha. I like the 24.00h clock much better :)

Yes, I will put him on the list!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Preparing the event site now!
The rules are simple:
  • no OOC draining arrows out of traps
  • any character may attempt to dismantle 1 trap during the entirety of the event, if their character has the skill to do so.

• first hit from a trap = minor damage to armor
  • second hit from a trap = slight damage on exposed part
  • third hit from a trap = impact on exposed part
  • fourth hit from a trap = severe damage regardless of armor
  • fifth hit from a trap = huge damage from trap, character cannot continue on and needs immediate help

Keep count yourselves, please :) Let's see if you can get all the way to where Nefari is 'calling for help' as a damsel in distress.

This gon be fun :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Blorbis83 a space got free! Moved you up :) since Hadley will be late so she's on reserve and Hugo let me know he can't make it either.