Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [TBD] The Hieraxian Search - Zone 12

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Date and Time: TBD
Event Tag: (Public, Private by Invite): Public
Party Leader: ForestRose
Party Members: (please tag known party members) Kvothe Zimrock
Party Size Limit: (Please be reasonable here folks. If you don’t care, leave it blank.)
Proposed Zone of Exploration: (please consult the map and pick a zone) 12 (Kingdom of Hierax)
Supplies and Other RP Context:

Rumours have reached the Council of Hierax and it has been decided that a search of the Kingdom of Hierax shall be conducted by a party of volunteers.

Supplies:
The party will travel by horse, as far as that is possible.

Carried will be:
*Rope
*Foodsupplies
*Waterskin
*Bedroll (on horse)
*Flint and steel
*Weapons and personal protection of sorts (at own insight).
*???

Last edited:

Is anybody else planning to go on this one? We need to know for DM purposes. Since you've got it public, anybody can come. Is that your intention? If so, if you are interested in going please post below.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Is anybody else planning to go on this one? We need to know for DM purposes. Since you've got it public, anybody can come. Is that your intention? If so, if you are interested in going please post below.
Yes, it's set to public intentionally.

Zimrock Glad to have you!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd love to join as Kublai. Can't make it on 27th of Feb to 3th of March, but if you go on that time cause you don't want to delay too long, I wouldn't hold it against you.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Saturday the 26th of March. Find Bjorn or go to Heaven's Reach if you'd like to participate!

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
7 pm to make sure everyone is ready, that's GMT and it will be until whenever needed. You can come later, the actual expedition will start at 8 pm sharp.

Don't worry if you can't make the event or have to go halfway through, I will write up a report of it. However we still need a certain number of people to start with and get this going.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Id very much like to join this event. I have a fairly fresh character though, and im unsure if that will be an issue. Shes an elf with a love for history and exploration so I think this is the sort of thing shed fit into. The only day I cant really do things is sunday but from the looks of things you'll be doing this on saturday? But yeah, if youd be fine with having me just let me know through here or a PM, maybe we can have our characters meet up somewhere and discuss the exploration a bit beforehand, as I said Sileveth is the type that would be really into this sort of thing so just mentioning it would probably get her interested.

223hero7

Lord of Altera
I've heard about this IC, and am interested in joining. Has there been a time set for this yet?

Edit: I'm an idjit who missed the posts.

Last edited: