Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [TBD] The Hunt - Zone 29

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

After a discussion about shadow entities in Zima'Maloj, it's been decided to send an expedition North of Riseport into the mountains. Whether or not something is discovered there, those who wish to continue the search will follow Nwalme Fuvur into the surrounding jungles as she assures herself theres nothing lurking around Riseports, or Veilmeres borders. This includes a section of the river to the East.

We bastion hunt now. Also make sure there's nothing undesirable such as giant mazes, spiders, cultists, or other undesirables that aren't jungle wildlife.
(This will encompass more or less the whole of zone 29 in total, except the sea.)

Date and Time: TBD
Event Tag: Private By Invite
Party Leader: Nwalme/BLarg

Party Members:
Nwalme blargtheawesome
Evelyn Lannis
Mikael Arken
Vlad Sir Andrew Wallins
Eala Niek Morenta
Aryus Mitch
Tzemik(?) ForestRose
Sileveth nexscarecrow
probably more uhm
=
Party Size Limit: No more than 15.
Proposed Zone of Exploration: 29
Supplies and Other RP Context:
Packrat Nwalme, and multitudes of supplies from previous explorations in the area.
Invitation is to Riseport residents.
=

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
... I promise I didnt forget to add you. I need to give you a house. xD

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Is Sileveth technically a riseport resident now? If so id very very very much like to RP out her being invited on the expedition.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Yeah. I like to involve my beautiful people in this stuff, so sure thing. I shoooould find a date for this, apologies. Its been a weird few days.
Immerael - Lady Alec Whats a good time/day for you both?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Immerael and Lady Alec will not be joining us - I'll edit accordingly and think of a date/time soon.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
They just wont be involved. Nylarii's still taking Riseport folk. Need an OOC time for people, mind.

StartOmega

Lord of Altera
Don't mean to be spamming on the thread,But in the rare event im not online a quick message would suffice to send me running to get back online XD

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Oi u better dun put me on this here list or so help me i will frick frack ur snick snack y'hear?

-K9

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
The only thing with this is... They recommended not going there now IC. I'll probably remind myself one day to still do this. >_>
(plus at this point taking riseport residents means taking half the server, god have mercy)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
What if you're banned from Riseport?
Could you still go?