Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TechnoFox [Approved - Niko]

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

(TechnoFox)

2. How old are you?

(18)

3. What country are you from?

(Denmark)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

(yes)

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

(Metagaming is when you mix IC(Ingame Character) and OOC(Out Of Character)example you use your real name ingame, powergaming is when a action is forced upon players and that would not occur in real life)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

(no i don’t thinks so not many servers do.)

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

(Niko (SirNicholas14))

8. Tell us about yourself!

(i use time on my gf. i go to school. i play games on my pc. i hang with my friends. i drink some times.)

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

(no i have not i am usually in this for the fun sake.)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

(2 of my friends found this and said to me hey join this.)

About Your Character!

This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:

(Tethir)

Character Age:

(65)

Character Race:

(More Elves)

Appearance:

(Tall with a very marked facial structure, gray and black skin color and more purple eyes)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
)

Written Test!

(I grew up in the Rocky Caves, I have always been curious of nature. I don’t want to be very friendly with people. It’s fun, I don’t even want to establish any special bonds with the folks from my race. I read a lot. I always tended to seek out the knowledge, I have always enjoyed reading, it is when I read that I feel free and relaxed. I do not like the sun and I once read that for us More elf, we tend to have a shorter lifespan if we are too much in the sun, so now I am only in the sun at special occasions recently. I read that there are ancient books out in the world, where you can gather some incredible knowledge. There is someone or something that will teach magic to travellers, if they are truly pure at heart. I drove out on an adventure to find this entity that I read about, after a long search I went home with a big feeling of disappointment at heart, I knew, I had read it, but know I can’t seem to find the right book, had it been a dream… No, I was certain it was real, I just need to keep looking between all my books. It has now been 1 month since I came home, and since I started looking. I must have read the same books for the 5th time now, but I know what I saw. My family is beginning to get worried about my health, but I ignore them. I know, I am not crazy, I am determined to find it. After a week more I am about to give up, and decided to take a walk down the road at night. I love the night it’s so cold and dark things I love, one of the only things I love. It was then I meet an old man that our village is calling crazy and nuts, he said to me that he had heard about my search, and he told me, that he had once seen a human performed sorcery, and that what I am looking for is real, and I just need to believe in it. I needed to believe deep down in my heart, or else I would not be true. Now I am in pieces should I believe him, or is he just crazy…. No, I believe, and I will find it. So now I am on my second adventure, for the quest to find out the truth)

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I am terribly sorry about the long wait before your application was looked at. On behalf of the Mentor team, I apologize for the time it has taken for us to review this application. Before we continue, there are issues we need to go over in your application.

- Your test has many spelling and grammar issues such as capitalization of proper nouns, sentence fragments, comma splices, etc. These all need to be looked at and fixed. We set our applicants to a level of mechanics to see whether the story they can tell is coherent and understandable for other roleplayers on the server, thus making a more enjoyable experience.

Once again, I apologize for how long it has taken to review your application and I am looking forward to reading this application once more.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This is an improvement, but there are still a great deal of errors throughout the test. For example, there are run on sentences such as "I drove out on an adventure to find this entity that I read about after a long search I went home with a big feeling of disappointment at heart, I knew I had read it but know I can’t seem to find the right book, had it been a dream… no, I was certain it was real I just need to keep looking between all my books.". When you begin a new independent clause, there needs to be periods separating each of them. This is one example, but there are more in your test. I look forward to reading your application once more.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Apologies for the delay, but without further ado.
ignis_clap_by_cukie1-da5rcqb.gif
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.