Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Teeke

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Nonconsensual character
Please speak to player before fighting, killing, maiming, etc

Basic Biographical Information
Name
: Teeke Soresta
Name Meaning: Family Tree
Birth Name: Orsel Belegornien
Birth Name Meaning: The Daughter tree of a Mighty Tree
Race: Forest Elf
Skin Tone: Dark Tan/Brown
Hair Color: Dark Golden Brown
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Apparent Age: Late Teens, Young Adult
Build: Slender-Fit
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 115 lbs
Vocal Range: Mezzo-Soprano
Smells Like: Leaves, Dirt, Rain, Clay, Mud, Sweat, Vinegar
Current Appearance: Clothed in garments made of leaves, vines, and reeds. Vines, flowers, and grasses grow from her hair and clothing.

Personality Traits and Related Information
Hand Dominance:
Right
Eye Dominance: Left
Religious Affiliation: Shalherana
Goals: Live quietly in a forest.

I'm not totally certain, but this might be a themesong for Teeke.
or maybe. . .

Friends, Relatives, and Other Relations
Loved:

Shalherana: She's the goddess of life and the reason we're all here!

Teeke: I love myself because I'm the best me I can be!

Friends +:

Friends:
Teeke has no friends.

The Divine: Uh, they're the Gods. Duh. Of course I like them! (Even the ones I dislike)

Alanis: She seems eager to earn a new title. I'd like to help guide her towards understanding what it means to be a priest of Great Mother Shalherana. I'll continue to give her special lessons in this regard. Firegirl

Kyiat: She's wed to Edger now. I have given her the title Parwe, or teacher. I believe she'll do well in teaching how to live in harmony with Shalherana and Theodra, and should be an excellent at passing on knowledge of archery. StarWillow2000

Linden: He's cute. Devout to great mother Shalherana. Recently a caparii child was left in the valley, so i have tasked him with being her primary care giver. I think this will help him with growing up. RagingLunacy

Edger: He's now we'd to Kyiat. I feel he has a growing interest in Shalherana and I look forward to the day when he asks to know more. Edouard2000

Isabell: I am unsure what she is currently doing with her life. She seemed well when she translated for the union of Veru Kress, brought a child with her too. Whatever the case she still seems to have a proper head on her shoulders.
Ruulu

Truce: A gentle half-folk who's joined the Family. I think she can be a very positive force. Legendary Fiction

Apple: Cute kid. She's young enough that she's not been tainted by cities. Ruulu

Jessemine: She's a decent person, I'm glad she came to help with the celebrations. StarWillow2000

Neutral:

Arianne: The poor thing has strayed deeply into many vices. She chose to leave the valley because of this, for that I give respect. Perhaps one day she'll change her ways for good... Bobert

Neutral -:

Lyn Van Waandal: "Damaged goods" I hope you chose to give up that cold castle some day. Until then there is little I can do to help you. overlord2304

Dislikes:

Hate:

People whose courses no longer intersect with mine:

Ava: She's getting dirtier. . . poor thing. City life is definitely wearing her down... Joseph12Q

Nylarii: She's. . . okay. Elz

Nwalme: He's. . . okay. blargtheawesome

Joe: He's. . . okay. The Wanderering Ranger

Barga: He lives in a small city, but cares for animals and plants. I hope to visit him again some time. He killed some fish in the valley, we made them into fertilizer.

Cymic: He's. . . okay. I know he's trying to be a better person, so that's nice. Cymic_

Jhaeoros: He's. . . okay. Rang3r0wns94

Stephiir: Devout to Sallana, and a caring person. LordCreepington

Luciah Belegornien: My sister has decided to share the same last name I was born with. She's also learning the ways of Mother Sallana, I believe she can be a very good priestess in the honor of Mother Sallana.

Calcifer: Nice guy who was looking for the valley. He shows a lot of heart towards Shalherana. I hope to give him lessons with Arianne. Bob_the_BuilderPet

Chestnut: A friendly Caparii who lives in a pretty little grove. MorbidGabby

Sal: Wonderful lady. Very devout. I could see us really getting along and maybe doing great things. It's a shame she's got some strange beliefs. . . but I suppose the same can be said of me! Bakaling

Acre: Nice young man who holds the Divine close to his heart. Perhaps I'll have him teach me some alchemy. . . Uncray

Luke(?) Pakmin: He traps animals.... but feeds them, cares for them, and finds people who want to live with them. Pets? I think that's the word he used. Are all of the animals I live with and take care of pets? Piratep00f

Jugo "Athena": Someone who needs a place to forgive herself; sounds like the plague was particularly hard on her. ZeroOrgan

Orvar: A conflicted young man who needs help connecting with the Gods. He seems to enjoy fighting and competition. Sir Andrew Wallins

Thordil: A forest dwarf... how strange. He speaks elvish, drinks tea, and is was the Caretaker of Calan. We should really spend more time together. I hear he's in Hawklight now. . . Jazzper

"Lord" Nwalme Fuvur: He's protective and trying to get his community organized. Also he didn't give me any cooking oil, I wish I had better stuff to trade.

"Tevin" (Sooleran Forest Elf): "She's lying to me about her name, I have no idea why. I'd like to think we can become friends though!"

Velithae: "She has the most gorgeous clothes I've ever seen! I am so jealous!"

Matalina Melody: I wonder if she made it to the new lands.

Christianos (Jishrim Kid): "This kid makes me super nervous... I feel like Jishrim's going to jump out at any minute when he's around!"

Aragion: He's a heart breaker. And a heathen. What a shame, because he's actually pretty cute. Friosis

Extra Bonus! Art section:
by Omikuji

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
jishrim child is Chrysanthos actually, sorry qq

looking forward to rping with you more though!

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Why is the representative picture of Teeke an 8-10 year old girl while her profile's age is set to be in the thirties?

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Elves look young, yo.

I'll work on better updates someday.
To my knowledge, thirty two year old elves don't look eight. They age for about twenty years and then stop aging until they're in the late two hundreds or so.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
To my knowledge, thirty two year old elves don't look eight. They age for about twenty years and then stop aging until they're in the late two hundreds or so.
Just because someone looks young, does not mean they are as young as you perceive them to be.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Hey I did some updates! I need to tag people still, so please respond with your character name so I know who to tag!

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I fled back to Calan after suffering from the bitter cold of the north. The dead people were still walking around the island. What a pity, this used to be such a glorious shrine to Great Mother Shalherana, now it's just a den of Skraag. After making my way back to the mountaintop, I noticed sounds from below and it was Luciah! We stayed in Calan for some time, but the situation was growing more and more dire with each passing day. Our food was running out, the dead started to reach further up our mountain. I must admit, it very nearly seemed we would perish...
How fortunate for us a ship happened to sail by, and noticed our flags and smoke. They set a small party to retrieve us, and we were welcomed aboard to many smiling faces. After some unbearable amount of time aboard that ship we finally arrived in new lands.
I do not know what these lands are called, I do not know if anyone lives here, I know very little about our new home... But what I do know is that by the grace of Great Mother Shalerana both Luciah and myself survived the ordeal.
I am looking forward to what sort of life I may live here.