Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Tei

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
(Changes)
KEY INFORMATION:
Name: Tei
Race: Makani
Social Caste: Po
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Homeland: Vata'inu
Current Home: Vein'atuus

Credit to the ever wonderful Kamaoe

PHYSIOLOGY: (Modeled after a raven)
Build: Typical of a PoMakani, being tall with a burly upper body, and long wingspan
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140lbs
Wingspan: 15'9"
Feathers: Black and Iridescent Blue
Eyes: Very dark brown
Skin: Black
Hygiene: Frequent preening and baths
Voice: Deep with a hint of croak, as someone that's parched
Clothing: Loose blue breeches ending below his knees in puttees. Covering his torso is an open-backed, plain gray robe, cinched at the waist by a cloth belt. Tight cloth wraps cover from his elbows to his hands, intertwining around his fingers and knuckles and leaving his fingers exposed. A bandolier of pouches runs diagonally across his chest.
Weaponry:

- Powerful Talons
- Sling
- Bola x2
- Bone spear

Prized Possession: A small uncut sapphire with five feathers etched into the surface, affixed to a cord and hung about his neck
Items on Person:

- Small Iron Knife
- Iron Carving Knife
- Simple Fishing Supplies
- Metal File
- Small valuable goods and radiants (gold chunks and flakes)
Items in Storage:

- Various bone carvings he's made
- Various animal parts from hunts
- Additional valuables in the form of radiants, gold, and replica weaponry
- A growing collection of books of varying topics

Narv - Tei.png
Credit for the skin goes to Niah and Warwolf
QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
- Hard worker
- Able to charm and acquire friends with relative ease
- Fast learner

Fears:
- Has likely lost the rest of his family
- Mixed feelings about the seemingly leaderless Makani making a new life for themselves amongst groundlings
- This generation of Makani will probably be the last

Weaknesses:
- Has some issues with authority
- His level of concern for his family tends to make other areas of his life suffer
- Difficulty judging facial expressions and so relies on body language
Intelligence: Definitely no bird-brain (cue groans)
Languages: (Graded on the ILR Scale)
- Yakai: 5
- Common: 4
- Another language he's yet to divulge

Professions: (Of at least a basic level)
+ - Skilled, But Not Seeing Active Use
/ - Learning/Recently Started
X - Stopped Pursuing
~ - Active Pursuit

- Scavenging (+)
- Physical Labor (+)
- Caste Representative (~)
- Gardening (X)
- Fishing (X)
- Scrimshaw/Bonecarving (+)
- Small-Scale Ranching (X)
- Teacher (+)
- Scholar (~)
- Healer (/)

(He does a lot)

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Dedicated to whom he considers his family, he will do anything to ensure their survival. Quick to laugh, curious, always looking for ways to improve. Will avoid violence where possible, but knows it is sometimes necessary. Optimistic realist.
Religion or Cults: Child of Manna
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

+ - Done
/ - In-Progress
X - Failed
~ - Abandoned
Short Term Goals:

- Reunite with his family (X)
- Expand and cultivate the roost he shares with his people (~)
- Acquire professions to better utilize the nearby environment for the betterment of the roost (+)
- Gain access to a large groundling library (+)
- Join a school or organization from which to increase contacts and knowledge base (+)
- Fully uncover the secrets hidden in Burglarshire (/)
- Find a new direction for his life (/)

Long Term Goals:
- Master use of Common (+)
- Gain more martial knowledge and skill (/)
- Teach his fellow Makani to be proficient in the use of Common (~)
- Gather any books he comes across into a vast, categorized collection (/)

PUBLIC ORGANIZATIONS:
- The Debonair's Club

- Guilde de Guérisseurs

RELATIONS:
Loved:
-

Trusted:

- Kekoa: A Ya'Vei. Willing to work with those around her, regardless of social caste, and able to show compassion and humor, seemingly a rarity amongst her caste. I look forward to getting to know her more, and seeing which direction our people take with her influence. Michcat
- Ember: A Moor whom I've come to know, respect, and care for recently. Though she has difficulty speaking, she has much to teach me. She seems to care for her family as much as I do my own. HogoShi_Kitsune
- Tevis: One of the few Makani I actively see working for the betterment of our people, going out to learn of the land and meeting with the people. A stalwart defender through all the trials we've endured since leaving our homeland. I should hope others learn from his example. Warwolf
- Adiella: A passionate woman he's had the fortune to get to know at length. He's grown fond of her during their conversations, a Makani in the form of a groundling, if there ever was one. bettemus99

Befriended:
- Malo: It seems I've inadvertently picked up a little Po to look after. Definitely a mischief-maker, but I look forward to seeing the Makani he grows into. BoredBrit
- Lualatis: A paragon of his caste, he exemplifies everything a Lei should strive for. His way with words, brilliant plumage, and sacrifice will never be forgotten. I hope he finds his way to Manna and then back to us. Vincentius

Liked:
- Parvani: A fellow Po, not often able to see each other. She seems kind and genuine, and has been trying to work with the groundlings. Legendary Fiction
- Arianne: Willing to look beyond the feathers, this elf has taken me as a student and member of her guild of healers. There are few professions as noble as one that makes others whole, and thus far she seems even tempered and capable. Rossu
- Kam Hakiaz: One of the largest creatures I've ever beheld, with the fierceness to match any YaVei. She's a mother to many, and seems to make fair judgements. Though I fear what may happen should she come across Kekoa. Kamaoe

Neutral:
- Any Makani with whom he's interacted, but of whom he's had no lasting impression

Unsure of:
- Star: One of the groundlings that seems docile enough, and has shared food and tried to teach some of their words. ToastySpam
- Josef Mandovi: I know little of the man in charge of an organization I've recently joined, though my first impressions are: articulate, passionate, and successful. I hope to learn more of this man as we spend more time together. Squidziod

Wary of:
- Groundlings: They and their gods seem to simply consume and destroy, but he's willing to be proven wrong.

Disliked:
-

Hated:

-

The Departed:
- His blood family died during the fall of Vata'inu.

Last edited:

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Tei is shaped like a friend.

(I never received the tag ;-; )