Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tekton Shipwrights and Forts

oveny

Lord of Altera
(this is an update to my last one with an additional services)

To all those who don't know about us, we are proud shipwrights and fort engineers, At Tekton company of shipwrights and forts presents you, yes you! our many products. From small fishing boats to massive frigates with a large capacity for cannons and storage (all ships are designed to have additions such as catapults and other small siege weapons to reinforced hull) as well as our custom order forts and castles! not only do we do these important tools of survival, we also do the everyday housing and important structures for your everyday life! we are based in Rivelton, if you wish to purchase or order a ship please talk to Ichien Tekton (or message on here/ pm me).
(Prices of our products would be reduced if you supply with or some of the materials/ if the sizes are lower than the maximum and if you wish to see some more example I will pm you the screenshots).

Our forts:
We have many type of forts and the sizes range from 4 by 8 chunks all the way to 16 by 24 chunks.
Small forts - 4 chunks by 8 chunks maximum is 120,000r (includes keep)
Small forts selected buildings - 130,000r
Medium sized forts - 8 chunks by 16 chunks maximum is 135,000r (includes keep)
Medium sized forts with selected buildings - 152,000r
Large sized forts - 16 chunks by 24 chunks maximum is 160,000r (includes keep)
Large sized forts with selected buildings - 182,000r

Our castles:
We have a fully custom build castle system where we charge per chunk instead of the overall build type, this allows you the ability to go as large as you desire (castles require outer walls added to get it classified as a castle instead of a fort)

Cost per chunk built in the castle and walls - 3k

(Both Castles and Forts are designed to be very hard to take and designed to take an extremely large amount of choices on what can be placed on the towers; such as siege weapons)

Vessels and ships:
1 mast ships:

Fishing ship - 5,000r
12 cannon patrol frigate - 23,000r
2017-06-10_02.25.32.png
2 mast ships:
12 cannon patrol frigate - 25,000r
2017-05-26_00.00.36.png
18 cannon frigate -34,000r
3 mast ships:
20 cannon frigate -45,000r
2017-06-10_02.36.01.png
24 cannon frigate -53,000r
28 cannon frigate - 59,000
40 cannon frigate - 70,000r
2017-06-10_02.46.49.png
56 cannon frigate (slim version) - 79,000r
56 cannon frigate - 82,000r
2017-06-10_02.50.05.png

all ships can be either wood hull or reinforced hull (3k extra but it lasts longer and can take more hits) custom ship orders can be taken but the price may vary depending on what is ordered

(once a ship is built and sent to it's owner, you have to register it's name and type so there are records of your purchase)

Attachments

oveny

Lord of Altera
XD, I do have a few of one of my latest forts, but due to safety reason and such I can pm you a screenshot if you would like

oveny

Lord of Altera
We of Tekton shipwrights and forts will be announcing new ships very soon! From small fishing ships to large frigates. We also will announce that we are now taking custom orders for ships!

oveny

Lord of Altera
I would gladly make the ships you requested, and yes we do take custom orders, just pm what you would like me to do and I can build it!