Upcoming [Tentatively 2/15?/19 @ TBD - Public & Moderate] Heavenstone Gathering

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
1548961996650.png

A Gathering is called, to discuss the falling Heavenstones, their contents, the large Heavenstone poised to between Storm's Landing and Mockingbay, and how to progress.
Letters with invites are sent to Aeroch Rimtar, Halbed, Queensport, Mockingbay, the Compendium, Linlea, and to the Baron Crawford.

Where: The Grand Cathedral in Storm's Landing
When: Rescheduling to 2/15/19, but is subject to change if anything immense happens ICly after Impact. Please let me know if this time doesn't work for you, and I'll try to accommodate for as many people as possible.
Rating: Moderate, however I ask that consent not be used to prevent RP unless it's unreasonable conflict.
Tags: Kamaoe Cymic_ Cap Lannis Elz blargtheawesome Fronslin NIAH Jazzper CloakedReaper
@More People, lemme know if I should be tagging anyone else

Last edited:

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Thank you for tagging me. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it yet but if I have the time off I'll try!

Jeroxia

The Jesterator
I'd also like to try to make it but like the others I'm not sure about the time.

:D I'll give it my best shot, though.

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
i did forget to mention that this is entirely open for the public, and this is trying to get as many people as possible, but specific invites were sent out to people of interest

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
with the event that was conflicting moved to a different day, this is going to be moved to 5pm EST, 10pm GMT, 2pm PST

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
Since a buncha people are saying they'll be late/unable to show up anyway, I'm going to postpone this after the Impact event so that Kamaoe can make her event on friday, and not having anything conflicted for the weekend. It'll likely be made same time the following week, but that'll depend on RP stuff from the campaign event as well.

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
aiming for 4 EST/1 PST/9 GMT, though of course given the kind of event it is anyone can come late

Luam

Lord of Altera
Hero
I might be late for this but im not really doing anything but posting this thread