Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Tentatively 2/15?/19 @ TBD - Public & Moderate] Heavenstone Gathering

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
1548961996650.png

A Gathering is called, to discuss the falling Heavenstones, their contents, the large Heavenstone poised to between Storm's Landing and Mockingbay, and how to progress.
Letters with invites are sent to Aeroch Rimtar, Halbed, Queensport, Mockingbay, the Compendium, Linlea, and to the Baron Crawford.

Where: The Grand Cathedral in Storm's Landing
When: Rescheduling to 2/15/19, but is subject to change if anything immense happens ICly after Impact. Please let me know if this time doesn't work for you, and I'll try to accommodate for as many people as possible.
Rating: Moderate, however I ask that consent not be used to prevent RP unless it's unreasonable conflict.
Tags: Kamaoe Cymic_ Cap Lannis Elz blargtheawesome Fronslin NIAH Jazzper CloakedReaper
@More People, lemme know if I should be tagging anyone else

Last edited:

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
2/2, will put any potential changes in dates here

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I would have loved to join, but 6 EST is midnight for me and I got work next day D:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Thank you for tagging me. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it yet but if I have the time off I'll try!

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I'd also like to try to make it but like the others I'm not sure about the time.

:D I'll give it my best shot, though.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
i did forget to mention that this is entirely open for the public, and this is trying to get as many people as possible, but specific invites were sent out to people of interest

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
this'll be pushed to 6:45 to avoid infringing on French Roast 's event, if this doesn't work please let me know

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
An excuse to annoy Podric? Count me in.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
with the event that was conflicting moved to a different day, this is going to be moved to 5pm EST, 10pm GMT, 2pm PST

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
with the event that was conflicting moved to a different day, this is going to be moved to 5pm EST, 10pm GMT, 2pm PST
I can make that :eek: It's late, but I can be there for at least an hour or so :D
Bringing Lazarus!

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Since a buncha people are saying they'll be late/unable to show up anyway, I'm going to postpone this after the Impact event so that Kamaoe can make her event on friday, and not having anything conflicted for the weekend. It'll likely be made same time the following week, but that'll depend on RP stuff from the campaign event as well.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
aiming for 4 EST/1 PST/9 GMT, though of course given the kind of event it is anyone can come late

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I might be late for this but im not really doing anything but posting this thread