Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Thôrdil's Reign] Dwargar - Announcements

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
A message would spread through Hurr Nor, and rumour would probably spread it some more
cropped-1600-900-157344.jpg

It is with a heavy heart and great regret that I, Thôrdil Bárúmur, must announce the following.
Khorug Stenahurr, Sygyt of House Dwargar and ruler of Hurr Nor, has passed and t
he body has since been prepared for burial.

As I miss my friend dearly, there shall soon be a short ceremony before joins his brothers and sisters in Korog's grand mead hall. Korog has collected my friend and brother to bring him to his eternal mead hall, where he shall be reunited with all he has lost.

For those who had a deal with Khorug, do not fear.
Eventhough the hierachy will shift and the guards have been renewed, the deals that have been forged shall not be broken by us. Maybe one day, but not now.

Any and all friends of Khorug are welcome to come by Hurr Nor or Aeroch Rimtar so we may discuss any concerns you have or any details you lack regarding his passing.

May Korog guide you all,
Thôrdil Bárúmur

Piratep00f

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
1/2
Don't need to claim so many since no one is going to post here