Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

That's right I'm doing SKINS!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Hey there people! I mentioned before how I love to work on Minecraft Skins..(pretty much how I pass time) and I thought about it...why not help some of you peeps out by also taking skin requests! I got this idea when I helped out Spooksy_ with her skin she wanted to do a few days ago!

So you may be wondering..."But Puddingman how do I APPLY for a skin request?" Well you Sad sack of potatoes..(I mean very lovely person!) you need to only do a few things! Just fill out the form below and I will get to work!

Species:
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...):
What type of clothing they are wearing:
Color of said clothing:
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom)
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of)
Extra information that may be needed:

Not convinced on my (totally legal) sales pitch? Well here's some examples of my work!

And if that's not enough for you...Well...If it's not by this point you might as well just spit in my face..

ALL THIS FOR A SMALL FEE OF 100 rads! NOW THAT'S A DEAL!

upload_2016-1-19_20-33-14.png upload_2016-1-19_20-34-45.png upload_2016-1-19_20-36-2.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-16 at 3.48.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 3.50.39 PM.png

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
ohhhhh, free skins hmm?~ how could I argue, very well then I shall be the first to request:

Species: Dwarf
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): Check out profile in Signautre "Lucie Firehelm
What type of clothing they are wearing: something kinda guardsmen-ey, though not plate lookin
Color of said clothing: metallic?
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom): Green-Gray-Red-and black I suppose
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of) Yellow, more of a darker kind
Extra information that may be needed:colors shouldn't be used for too much, like I said it's a guard outfit, no helmet please, included her current skin to be used for hair coloring purposes, please keep hair that same style of red and in a ponytail...thats about it for this demanding guy!

Attachments

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
ohhhhh, free skins hmm?~ how could I argue, very well then I shall be the first to request:

Species: Dwarf
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): Check out profile in Signautre "Lucie Firehelm
What type of clothing they are wearing: something kinda guardsmen-ey, though not plate lookin
Color of said clothing: metallic?
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom): Green-Gray-Red-and black I suppose
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of) Yellow, more of a darker kind
Extra information that may be needed:colors shouldn't be used for too much, like I said it's a guard outfit, no helmet please, included her current skin to be used for hair coloring purposes, please keep hair that same style of red and in a ponytail...thats about it for this demanding guy!
My bad I should've asked this first but Do you want the armor to be removable or non-removeable?

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I'm pleased to tell you that YOUR SKIN IS DONE! Sorry for the wait...feel free to ask me or tell me if you discover any problems other than that lemme give you a rundown on whatcha gurl gotz here!

I hooked her up with a Very Dark Gray set of light plate female armor with Ruby and emerald attachments for flare Gold trimmed boots (also for flare) and under all the armor I set her up with a Leather stud that protects her front and back! All 100% Completely removeable

Attachments

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Species: Human
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): well, I actually have the skin I just want you to edit
What type of clothing they are wearing: She needs some fighter like clothes. With some leather gauntlets please!
Color of said clothing: Perhaps a blue with some brown please!
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom): Blue, Brown, some silver.
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of) Brown for the gauntlets
Extra information that may be needed: here's the skin I want edited:
download (1).png

Dominar

Legend of Altera
AS FOR YOU
Do you want me to run down a COMPLETE attempt of the outfit or do you have any modifications you wanna add?
Not a complete outfit, just the cloak. Also Not as fancy, much darker than the one in the picture, like my profile picture. For the hair, can you please use a bit of the hat layer to add more detail? like you see on most skins. Feel free to go above and beyond. Dominar is a rather intimidating figure.
Thanks again for doing this Spirit!

Chip

Legend of Altera
I love the skins I got for my character already, but I thought... what if the hood could be removable? So I come to you, Master of the Spirits, to help moi :)

Species: Human
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): Very pale white
What type of clothing they are wearing: Well, she is wearing a green and white dress, sort of like this . Over that she is wearing a green cloak with a hood covering her whole body.
Color of said clothing: Green/White
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom): Green and White
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of) None really, Black maybe?
Extra information that may be needed: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/elle-monia.35658/#post-601272

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Is it too late to say maybe the outfit could look like this?

Maybe make the gold silver and some of the grey brown!

Last edited: