Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

That's right I'm doing SKINS!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
gonna request another! :D A skin for Beatrice!
Just be sure to not change the head. just the clothes! And without the tiara please! Just the dress!
upload_2016-3-2_21-28-15.png
skin_2016030200544445949.png

Ali

Lord of Altera
This is going to be a huge post, bare with me.

Species: Human
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): Very pale
What type of clothing they are wearing: See below
Color of said clothing: See below
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom) See Below
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of)
Extra information that may be needed: Just loook down here

For this one I'm going to ask that you do two variations, one with the cloak (on the armor layer) and one without where you only accent the outfit on the armor layer where you think it looks good. The current colors are good, just make the cloak a very dark blue instead of green.

I'll have to ask with this one that you make sure that no shoulder skin is showing, such as is seen in the picture, and put the bracer that is on one arm, on the other as well. Also, the skin that is showing in the midsection and such.. I really dont want that much skin showing, so fix up the holes there.

This one needs the most explanation, I want a complete color scheme change, the dark green turned to black, the lighter green to a deep royal blue, and the off-white to pure white. The lines that run along the black and blue (green and light green) sections, I must ask you to turn them to silver/grey. I must also ask again that the shoulders are covered, as my character would never wear something that shows her shoulders.

Now, you dont need to do anything with the head of any of these skins (except the hooded variations). But I do ask that you make a hair template, one that is on the base layer of the skin, and goes halfway down the back. The hair color I want can be found on the skin that is in the link below.
http://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u59z0/nyhllis-syrain-the-grey-girl

I'll likely be paying you about 1000 rads or more for all this work, thanks!

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
This is going to be a huge post, bare with me.

Species: Human
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): Very pale
What type of clothing they are wearing: See below
Color of said clothing: See below
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom) See Below
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of)
Extra information that may be needed: Just loook down here

For this one I'm going to ask that you do two variations, one with the cloak (on the armor layer) and one without where you only accent the outfit on the armor layer where you think it looks good. The current colors are good, just make the cloak a very dark blue instead of green.

I'll have to ask with this one that you make sure that no shoulder skin is showing, such as is seen in the picture, and put the bracer that is on one arm, on the other as well. Also, the skin that is showing in the midsection and such.. I really dont want that much skin showing, so fix up the holes there.

This one needs the most explanation, I want a complete color scheme change, the dark green turned to black, the lighter green to a deep royal blue, and the off-white to pure white. The lines that run along the black and blue (green and light green) sections, I must ask you to turn them to silver/grey. I must also ask again that the shoulders are covered, as my character would never wear something that shows her shoulders.

Now, you dont need to do anything with the head of any of these skins (except the hooded variations). But I do ask that you make a hair template, one that is on the base layer of the skin, and goes halfway down the back. The hair color I want can be found on the skin that is in the link below.
http://www.needcoolshoes.com/skin/u59z0/nyhllis-syrain-the-grey-girl

I'll likely be paying you about 1000 rads or more for all this work, thanks!
I'll get to work as soon as I finish my most recent request! And as for the long post, it's fine I love long posts, it helps me know what to do and what not to do.

EDIT** For some reason the link you gave me isn't working..mind trying it again...or maybe sending a picture?

Ali

Lord of Altera
I'll get to work as soon as I finish my most recent request! And as for the long post, it's fine I love long posts, it helps me know what to do and what not to do.

EDIT** For some reason the link you gave me isn't working..mind trying it again...or maybe sending a picture?
Ah, here. download (4).png Should work

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I'm working on your Skins starting right NOW (I've been backed up by about 6 skins for a while, and I felt like I should tell you why it's taking me a while to get started on your skin. If you have any questions just start a conversation with me and I'll see what I can do.)

Ali

Lord of Altera
I'm working on your Skins starting right NOW (I've been backed up by about 6 skins for a while, and I felt like I should tell you why it's taking me a while to get started on your skin. If you have any questions just start a conversation with me and I'll see what I can do.)
Wew lad

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Alright, lemme ask some questions.
1. Is this for Faolan? If so, does that mean you want the clothing on her?
2. I sorry I'm a bit bad with descriptions sometimes, but how should I style Faolan's hair with the third outfit? A ponytail? Or all the way down?

Ali

Lord of Altera
Alright, lemme ask some questions.
1. Is this for Faolan? If so, does that mean you want the clothing on her?
2. I sorry I'm a bit bad with descriptions sometimes, but how should I style Faolan's hair with the third outfit? A ponytail? Or all the way down?
As I said, you don't need to worry about the head of the skins, no faces needed, I'll deal with that, I just need a hair template, which is just hair that is loose, down the back of the skin. The clothing is for Faolan but there is no distinction of that because the head of the skins can be ignored, except for the hoods. If I'm not making myself I'll try to explain further.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
As I said, you don't need to worry about the head of the skins, no faces needed, I'll deal with that, I just need a hair template, which is just hair that is loose, down the back of the skin. The clothing is for Faolan but there is no distinction of that because the head of the skins can be ignored, except for the hoods. If I'm not making myself I'll try to explain further.

Gotcha, so don't worry about the head, just do the clothing, and just make sure I get you some hair to work with, right?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Hello, I currently just posted a whitelist application and am in need of a good skin. (The one I have is okay, but I saw your work and would like a good skin.)

Species: Silver Elf
Skin Tone: Pale white, almost silver, very pure
What type of clothing they are wearing: A dress/robe that is full body length down to ankles with a head cover. (The head cover should be removable preferably)
Color of said clothing: A blueish, green, almost teal and a white.

1 sub color of the clothing: White trim possibly
Extra information that may be needed: None, Thanks!
I can end up paying you some Rads once I would get them in game if needed.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Minecraft Name: Raykaystar or AgentDaisy5
Link to Character Profile or Name, Age, Gender, Hair Color, Eye Color, Skin Color: In my signature! Its Sycamore btw
Details of desired skin, please attach any relevant artwork:
So I was thinking something similar to this but in green and with less drapey fabric on the bottom. I want her caparii legs to show!

Alex or Steve: Alex please
Other notes: im attaching her other emptier skin so u can edit it

Attachments