As I said during the podcast, we've run into some issues with plugin dependencies, which are out of our control. We are in the process of solving this issue, but are waiting on third parties.
Because of this , I cannot provide a proper timeline for update. Once the dependency issues are solved, the update can happen very quickly. But because of the third parties involved, its impossible to give a new estimate.