Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The 1.13 (Aquatic) Update Information for HollowWorld

D

Dark Auras

Building/etc is allowed again & will save. Update is being pushed 1 week due to some unforseen circumstances. Thanks for understanding

D

Dark Auras

Hi all..

As I said during the podcast, we've run into some issues with plugin dependencies, which are out of our control. We are in the process of solving this issue, but are waiting on third parties.

Because of this , I cannot provide a proper timeline for update. Once the dependency issues are solved, the update can happen very quickly. But because of the third parties involved, its impossible to give a new estimate.

Once I know more I will update you all.

Thank you for your patience

D

Dark Auras

An update:

Sorry that its been so long. I've been waiting on fixes from third parties among other things to make sure the server would be stable and ready to go to 1.13.2.
And, it will be. I will be performing the update on the 10th of January, next Thursday.

The Sorrows, Frontier and Nether will all be wiping for this update

Expect more information regarding timing as the date approaches. The server will have extended downtime while we ensure everything is solid and stable.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Mongoose your base is in the Sorrows right? Just a heads up as it will get wiped you might want to store it someplace else!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Can we just reset the current frontier map, I don't want to have to build another zombie fort for liam

D

Dark Auras

Can we just reset the current frontier map, I don't want to have to build another zombie fort for liam
All will be reset - something we've been wanting to do, but were waiting for 1.13.2

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Bartooliinii Appreciate the headsup, but I moved out of there ages ago. Literally all thats left is the public mob dark room I made, and the public acrobatics tower.

D

Dark Auras

Some more specific timing..

On Wednesday, Jan 9th, the server will be shut down at 12:00 noon EST to make a clone of our server. It will come back up around 12:30. From then until the update is released, the server will be "read only", IE any changes made will not stay. We expect the update to be pushed Wednesday night or early Thursday. It is also possible the Sorrows/Nether/Frontier will not reopen for a day or two after this.

Any questions please ask!

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Not sure about what you meant by just resetting them.
Does that mean you won't spawn a Frontier map with the new oceans?

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Note:
In regards to builds in the current frontier, we will WE them into creative for you and put them into the new map as requested. Poke someone who can WE for you when they're around.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've got an hour to copy builds over, maybe some time later when I'm home. Have grabbed builds so far and put in creative in case you want them WEing into the new one - Though tell me (please) if you're not interested so I can delete them from creative. Thanks :)

Luam / BoredBrit - Ignis shrine
Sune Madsen - House under 'niarn' not far from spawn point
TepigTurtwig - unfinished build
Hyliade (and maybe Sophe ) - A build in the north of the frontier (sadly missed most of your underground thing but its small.)
jonmitchell - I've taken your house bit but not the farms, as you have a lot of mats here. But you've not been on in a while so lemme know.

seems to be most. have skimmed the map. sorry for the short notice on this :(

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I've got an hour to copy builds over, maybe some time later when I'm home. Have grabbed builds so far and put in creative in case you want them WEing into the new one - Though tell me (please) if you're not interested so I can delete them from creative. Thanks :)

Luam / BoredBrit - Ignis shrine
Sune Madsen - House under 'niarn' not far from spawn point
TepigTurtwig - unfinished build
Hyliade (and maybe Sophe ) - A build in the north of the frontier (sadly missed most of your underground thing but its small.)
jonmitchell - I've taken your house bit but not the farms, as you have a lot of mats here. But you've not been on in a while so lemme know.

seems to be most. have skimmed the map. sorry for the short notice on this :(
ME LOVE ELZKURZIK WOOOO!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Some more specific timing..

On Wednesday, Jan 9th, the server will be shut down at 12:00 noon EST to make a clone of our server. It will come back up around 12:30. From then until the update is released, the server will be "read only", IE any changes made will not stay. We expect the update to be pushed Wednesday night or early Thursday. It is also possible the Sorrows/Nether/Frontier will not reopen for a day or two after this.

Any questions please ask!
This is today! When the server returns- you may resume Roleplaying, but don’t build as it won’t be recorded until 1.13!

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Uhm pls tell me the absence of coral blocks in the sorrows is just me being too dumb to find them :( - I see a lot of fake corals but no actual ones