Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The 1.13 (Aquatic) Update Information for HollowWorld

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- Tiberione has picked up work lately and our fix up process will have some lulls. Currently, the following are disabled:

Auction House
Portable Stables
Villager Shopeggs
and I’m looking into mcmmo.

There have been some minor bugs, as well. Stay tuned. I believe Brewey is back up- and confirming it with people.
I'm here to update the list!

Enabled:
Mcmmo is back up
Brewery is back up, but some recipes need to be re-adjusted and we're fixing it.
Craftheads is enabled, but there are some recipes and head drops that don't work properly and we're fixing it.

Disabled:
Auction House
Portable Stables
Villager Shop eggs
Questline

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Any ETA on the auction house and the villager eggs?
Auction House does not have a 1.13 update. I may seek alternative plugins. Villager Eggs (Shopkeepers), is updated and I will find out why they don't spawn in the main world this week.

Edit: There's another auction house plugin that's 1.13. Will look into having it installed.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Auction House is back up and running. I've set up a new plugin that did about the same things as the old one (which isn't updated to 1.13). It's a differen't gui view, but works the same as the old one did.

/ah
/ah sell xx

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Auction House is back up and running. I've set up a new plugin that did about the same things as the old one (which isn't updated to 1.13). It's a differen't gui view, but works the same as the old one did.

/ah
/ah sell xx

Thx it still needs some adjustment though, currently you can only list 1 item or you'll get an error message.
At least I keep getting 'You can't put more 0 items', no matter if I want to put in more steak or a different item.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Thx it still needs some adjustment though, currently you can only list 1 item or you'll get an error message.
At least I keep getting 'You can't put more 0 items', no matter if I want to put in more steak or a different item.
Issue is fixed now! Max is tentatively 30 items. But we'll increase it later.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello!

I've added something new. Our old horse plugin will no longer be updated. Mcmmo Horses were a favored replacement. Please check it out!
I would like to compensate everyone who has a horse saddle purchased. I'm considering trading your old horse saddles for a new horse with a requested horse color, or a mule. If that's favorable, I can set up a station this weekend. Let me know below as this is definitely an inconvenience for those who've had a commitment to their saddle horses.

Test it out for me- tell me if you folks like it.

Mcmmo Horse Plugin

Need a horse to explore Altera fast? Want to train it for speed and endurance? Look no further- Start using the mcmmo Horse plugin!

• To get started, claim a horse by taming it and giving it a saddle. Then, while riding it, use /h claim.
  • To level up your horse stats, ride for long distances for a Swiftness increase. To increase it's health, wrath, or agility, let your horse take damage.
  • To heal your horse, give them sugar, apples, carrots, golden apples, or golden carrots.
  • To view your horses stats, use /h stats
  • When you disconnect from the server, your horse will despawn to protect it. When you join the server again, use /h summon to summon your horse again.
  • If you wish to rename your horse, use /h set name <the new name>
Commands:
/h help - Display Horse commands
/h me - Display your info and how many horses you have
/h claim - Claim the horse you are riding. It must have been tamed and must have a saddle on.
/h stats [horse] - Display your horse info
/h summon - Spawn your horse
/h banish - Despawn your horse
/h kill <name> - Remove ownership of a horse for good
/h set name <NewName> - Reset the name of your horse when you look at it. - You may be able to add colors to your horse name. You are free to- just don't exaggerate it. Any profane or extremely distracting horse names will be removed.

!Important points:
-Death cooldown: 120 seconds. If your claimed horse is killed- they will still be in your inventory and can be summoned once more.
-Banish cooldown: 120 seconds. If you banish your horse, it will move to your horse inventory and stay there. If you summon it, you must wait the 120sec cooldown.
-Max Horses: 5
-You may claim Horses, Mules, Donkeys, Llamas

{Added to Plugins Page}

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
We no longer have an active Stable plugin so I am inclined to say no. When testing the mcmmo horse plugin, your horses start off with base stats and you build them up over time. I will have to look up what the max stats are. But this is a seperate plugin from mcmmo with how I see it's set up.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
We no longer have an active Stable plugin so I am inclined to say no. When testing the mcmmo horse plugin, your horses start off with base stats and you build them up over time. I will have to look up what the max stats are. But this is a seperate plugin from mcmmo with how I see it's set up.
my poor horse was so fast : (

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Possible bug:
IF what I just heard is right and we should actually be able to get morre than 200 skill points then MCMMO is borked for me.
My mining skill remains steady at 200 with 60 XP remaining, no matter what I mine (even ores)

It also shows advanced salvage as green for me, (i.e. it should be unlocked) yet the salvage anvil tells me I'm not skilled enough for salvaging damaged items.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hello!

I've added something new. Our old horse plugin will no longer be updated. Mcmmo Horses were a favored replacement. Please check it out!
I would like to compensate everyone who has a horse saddle purchased. I'm considering trading your old horse saddles for a new horse with a requested horse color, or a mule. If that's favorable, I can set up a station this weekend. Let me know below as this is definitely an inconvenience for those who've had a commitment to their saddle horses.

Test it out for me- tell me if you folks like it.

Mcmmo Horse Plugin

Need a horse to explore Altera fast? Want to train it for speed and endurance? Look no further- Start using the mcmmo Horse plugin!

• To get started, claim a horse by taming it and giving it a saddle. Then, while riding it, use /h claim.
  • To level up your horse stats, ride for long distances for a Swiftness increase. To increase it's health, wrath, or agility, let your horse take damage.
  • To heal your horse, give them sugar, apples, carrots, golden apples, or golden carrots.
  • To view your horses stats, use /h stats
  • When you disconnect from the server, your horse will despawn to protect it. When you join the server again, use /h summon to summon your horse again.
  • If you wish to rename your horse, use /h set name <the new name>
Commands:
/h help - Display Horse commands
/h me - Display your info and how many horses you have
/h claim - Claim the horse you are riding. It must have been tamed and must have a saddle on.
/h stats [horse] - Display your horse info
/h summon - Spawn your horse
/h banish - Despawn your horse
/h kill <name> - Remove ownership of a horse for good
/h set name <NewName> - Reset the name of your horse when you look at it. - You may be able to add colors to your horse name. You are free to- just don't exaggerate it. Any profane or extremely distracting horse names will be removed.

!Important points:
-Death cooldown: 120 seconds. If your claimed horse is killed- they will still be in your inventory and can be summoned once more.
-Banish cooldown: 120 seconds. If you banish your horse, it will move to your horse inventory and stay there. If you summon it, you must wait the 120sec cooldown.
-Max Horses: 5
-You may claim Horses, Mules, Donkeys, Llamas

{Added to Plugins Page}
Portable Horses is still on the plugins page.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Portable Horses is still on the plugins page.
It should be removed now.

Possible bug:
IF what I just heard is right and we should actually be able to get morre than 200 skill points then MCMMO is borked for me.
My mining skill remains steady at 200 with 60 XP remaining, no matter what I mine (even ores)

It also shows advanced salvage as green for me, (i.e. it should be unlocked) yet the salvage anvil tells me I'm not skilled enough for salvaging damaged items.
I'm not Mcmmo savvy, unfortunately. When 1.13 came in, mcmmo did a big rehaul and reset of their Mcmmo skills and I had to manually fix them. I will try to see where the issues lay, as I did have a back up of the old files. What's important is that the main skills people use work properly. The tweaks will be looked at when possible.