Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Absolute Worst Movies You've Seen

Yoda

Lord of Altera
ZOMBEAVERS

So, I know what you're thinking; must be awful. But this film is actually quite good. You know how the scary movie films always seem to be all over the place, and overall not fantastic? Zombeavers, in my opinion, does what Scary Movie failed to do (and gets continually worse at doing since SM3). It has the advantage of not needing to pull tropes and references from all the famous horror films and can focus on a particular subgenre which they've molded to suit something pretty funny. It's definitely not suitable for younger audiences.

So yeah. It's not a bad film, which is what this thread was about. I've seen some genuinely bad films sooooo.... I'll post one or two of them later. xxx

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
ZOMBEAVERS

So, I know what you're thinking; must be awful. But this film is actually quite good. You know how the scary movie films always seem to be all over the place, and overall not fantastic? Zombeavers, in my opinion, does what Scary Movie failed to do (and gets continually worse at doing since SM3). It has the advantage of not needing to pull tropes and references from all the famous horror films and can focus on a particular subgenre which they've molded to suit something pretty funny. It's definitely not suitable for younger audiences.

So yeah. It's not a bad film, which is what this thread was about. I've seen some genuinely bad films sooooo.... I'll post one or two of them later. xxx
I actually really enjoyed this movie. I know others who swear up and down that it's the worst thing they've seen, but it you don't take it seriously and realize that it's not taking itself seriously either, it's just funny. Fun ride and I recommend it to everyone when I'm in a devlish sort of mood. Mwahaha!

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
More!

Batman and robin 1997, Battlefield earth and, superman 4.

I could go on for hours ranting about awful movies.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congo (1995)

When I think of films that I have seen that are "bad" or "poorly made" this is one of the first films that comes to mind. One of the worst films I have ever seen, although it does have it's moments where it is (unintentionally) ridiculously funny. One of my teachers once shared a story about his experience with the film, and how he wished that he had left the theater in the first fifteen minutes so he could get his money back. He said it was hands down the worst film he had ever seen. I'm not sure it's the worst film I've ever seen, but it's definitely bad, and it certainly makes it up there on the ol' top ten.

congo+1995.jpg

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Twilight. Fell asleep. I never fall asleep, even in 2001: A Space Odyssey, although that film deserves it.

Dragon Wars. I wanted to demand a refund. And I had gotten in for free since I worked at the theater.

Best worst movie I've ever seen (which means I recommend it for everyone): Rare Exports. It's a Christmas movie, so buckle up.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I fell asleep in both Twilight and the second one both on separate occasions (coincidentally waking up to hear the Radiohead & Thom Yorke songs). Kristen Stewart is a much better actress than that film series will let her be known for.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Eragon the movie. I've watched only about a minute and a half and was disgusted enough to listen to the reviews and not finish it. For a book series I loved the broken hopes and dreams really added to this already abysmal adaption.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I came across an old tape of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. I attacked it with a machete, then inserted a UKIP flyer and a very large, dead wasp into it, and I burned it all.