Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Absolute Worst Movies You've Seen

Yoda

Lord of Altera
FOODFIGHT

Foodfight (2012) is a computer animated film featuring Charlie Sheen, Wayne Brady, Hilary Duff, and Eva Longoria.

Not long before the film was finished, hard drives containing unfinished assets from the film had been stolen in what he called an act of "industrial espionage". Whoever stole those drives was cursed, and is probably dead by now.

After more than $25,000,000 was invested into the film, it was unable to hit its deadline due to visible disagreements in the animation department.

Lions Gate Entertainment established a distribution deal and gave them $20,000,000 in further funding, which was followed by a 2005 release date - which was missed.

Another distribution deal was reached in 2007, but that was also missed.

In 2011 the film was auctioned for $2,500,000.

In June 2012, in its opening weekend, it grossed $20,000. It was released on DVD four months later. In total, the film had a $65,000,000 budget but only took in $73,000.

The A.V. Club stated that "...the grotesque ugliness of the animation alone would be a deal-breaker even if the film weren't also glaringly inappropriate in its sexuality, nightmare-inducing in its animation, and filled with Nazi overtones and iconography even more egregiously unfit for children than the script's wall-to-wall gauntlet of crude double entendres and weird intimations of inter-species sex".

It has a rating of 1.9/10 on IMDb and is rated as the 7th-worst film in the bottom 100.

For just £1 this cinematic masterpiece can be yours, visit Poundland today!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
The Great Gatsby.​
Watched this yesterday, was expecting great things since Leonardo DiCaprio is in it, so much disappoint. The only reason I kept watching is because I wanted to see what happened in the end, literally painful to watch.

Also because Tobey Maguire is just such a terrible actor and both his face and voice are annoying.

Not really one of the worst movies out there, but one of the worst in terms of expectations.
The Gatsby was a piece of crap of a book to. All this tension and awkwardness for in the end really nothing. I was forced to read it junior year of high school and wanted to burn the thing. It is beyond me how this book is listed as a classic and people sing its praises.

+1. Never read the book but apparently its really good... but the movie? It tried too hard to have epic LOTR theme and became "just another medieval fantasy"... and not a good one at that. Looked like something out of a teenage boy's dreams.
I think that pretty much describes the book, too, although it does it much better (from what I hear).
You two make me sad. Eragon was awesome. It was like Harry Potter for LoTR folks. The teenager boys dreams are oddly accurate though as the author was 15 when he started writing it. However my problem comes from huge omissions in the story, bad script writing, bad actors and bad every thing. Seriously you guys should go read it, you can get a free copy of the first book from audible or something according to my Facebook ads.

On topic though..... how about this bad boy.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I actually really enjoyed this movie. I know others who swear up and down that it's the worst thing they've seen, but it you don't take it seriously and realize that it's not taking itself seriously either, it's just funny. Fun ride and I recommend it to everyone when I'm in a devlish sort of mood. Mwahaha!
This film came up on nextfix yesterday night, so I decided to have a watch. I didn't intend to actually sit through the whole thing, but I ended up doing so. It wasn't ridiculously bad/cheesy which surprised me. However, it had enough well placed low quality effects and dialogue to keep me going. I enjoyed the film a fair amount, but it wasn't great. 6/10.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
War of the Worlds. The ending just sucked and was totally anticlimactic.

And yes I know that it was the same end in the novel. - My point stands though.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
The Gatsby was a piece of crap of a book to. All this tension and awkwardness for in the end really nothing. I was forced to read it junior year of high school and wanted to burn the thing. It is beyond me how this book is listed as a classic and people sing its praises.

You two make me sad. Eragon was awesome. It was like Harry Potter for LoTR folks. The teenager boys dreams are oddly accurate though as the author was 15 when he started writing it. However my problem comes from huge omissions in the story, bad script writing, bad actors and bad every thing. Seriously you guys should go read it, you can get a free copy of the first book from audible or something according to my Facebook ads.

On topic though..... how about this bad boy.
First, I like you. That basically sums up my opinion of that book.

Second, I never said Eragon was bad, and the description is corroborated by your own description. They're basically parallel, yes.

Alien vs. Predator was really really bad. In the end, one of the protagonists was standing in Antarctica without out a coat on and she wasn't cold or shivering or anything. Cowboys vs. Aliens as almost as bad for very different reasons.

Eragon was terrible.

Oh, Spiderman 3 was horrific.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
One of my friends bought a legitimate copy of The Room when I was in the tenth grade, and he in the twelfth. Other friends present for the viewing made a drinking game out of it and I accidentally spilled all of the liquor onto the carpet whilst entirely sober.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Cowboys vs. Aliens as almost as bad for very different reasons.
I almost cried watching this, though I did like Harrison Ford's performance, just because he's Harrison Ford.

I saw Scary Movie III yesterday, and it was just awful. A little better than II, but not really. Click was another terrible one I saw. On top of a poor and generally dull performance from Sandler, the movie completely took me off guard by attempting to be a "deep/emotional" type film after it was marketed as a comedy.

Spark

Broken
Hunger games. All of them.

Don't even need to see the newest one to know it's gonna be on my list

~
The books were awesome, the films don't do it justice. The entire concept is cool. The films are mediocre, I still watch them because I do enjoy them, but the best part about them is Jennifer Lawrence.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Alien vs. Predator was really really bad. In the end, one of the protagonists was standing in Antarctica without out a coat on and she wasn't cold or shivering or anything. Cowboys vs. Aliens as almost as bad for very different reasons.

Eragon was terrible.

Oh, Spiderman 3 was horrific.
Although Spider-Man 3 was certainly not very good, I myself wouldn't say it was "horrific". Just my opinion though.
Keeping on topic, I can't recall the film name, but my father asked if I wanted to watch a zombie film and I was like "Sure why not" we stopped watching it after about 20 minutes because it had randomly ended up with Jesus fighting zombies with a swordfish.