Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Advance unto Hell

The Courier

Lord of Altera

To Take Their Land, To Establish A Foothold

All is not quiet at the FOB before the Rift. After a daring attempt by Godric Varyn to go first into hell and see what waits upon the other side, the men of the Rift Camp, now named "Höllenlandung" or "Hell's Landing" have begun to steel themselves for the challenge that awaits ahead of them.

It is to be lead by Sif Sigurd and accompanied by the Cordenth Knights and their commander, Arthas Cordenth. Any and all other hands of Anhald at Höllenlandung are free to join into it, but those who do not shall not be given glances of inferiority. Hell is a terrifying place. A sane man would not go. After reinforcements from Queens Port arrives and the supplies are prepared for a sudden charge into and holding within the realm of Hell has been prepared, the valiant men shall begin their task.

Full plate armor is unadvised.

OOC
Date: January 13, 2017
Time: 6PM EST [I got u pacific and CST]
This event is VIOLENT don't go if you aren't fine with your character dying.
Where: Before the Rift, we all shall amass before a sudden push and attempt at holding a base.

Lannis
Azur
Cap
Mitch
TheDeester

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
We cheat death from his rightful victory
No one can defeat us
we are glad to plunge feet first into hell
in the knowledge that we will rise.
And my army of brothers went over the hilltops,
drenched in blood we may be
but fighting
is all left to me
Together with my army of brothers...
down we fall...
darkness in all through hell

Only Death Stops Them​

The Courier

Lord of Altera
what happens if someone that isn't a part of that comes
They are told what is going to be happening and if they accept to follow orders and not get in the way they are allowed. This event is mainly heard around the camp of Anhald of course. I'm fine with others hopping onto this hype train.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I might float around and try to record the event. :D

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
tfw the nether already got annihilated with a superweapon that attacked every point of it at once and then more demons arrive