Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster The Adventurers Watch (call for ooc help, please!)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1538309007336.png

OOC:

CALL FOR OOC HELP!
Hello dear Hollow-worlders. It's been an eventful month, December, (like every year).
With the Dutch Sinterklaas holidays, then the Christmas days, and the run up to both, I've hardly spend time writing the Watch.
But I want to produce one for this month, by the 31st of December.

I call upon you all to please please please send me some submissions from your character's point of view about any of the following things:
- The Ashen Blight
- The Dark Order
- The killing of the Dragon
- The killing of the Keeper

- The celebrations after the blight got defeated
- The Deep One, the one below the lake below the surface (or what is he called now?)
- Personal vendetta's between factions of Altera
- Personal stories, may be happy ones too, about new shops / towns / organizations / etc.
- Summaries of events you have attended or hosted.

Any submission will be greatly appreciated. You don't have to write an exact newspaper piece, but any information will grand me able to say your char said it and that already helps a lot!
Send them in a conversation to me please!

Thank you for helping me continue with the Watch, even in these busy times.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm still looking for someone who has witnessed the golem that introduced himself as 'the harvester' first hand. Please notify me when you have been there and are able to do an interview.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I'm still looking for someone who has witnessed the golem that introduced himself as 'the harvester' first hand. Please notify me when you have been there and are able to do an interview.
Have been there, will interview

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hope to catch you online soon! I'll be on tonight to hopefully finish the first issue of the Adventurers Watch so it can be featured in the OOC newsletter this month as well

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Please spread the news!
CALL FOR OOC HELP!
Hello dear Hollow-worlders. It's been an eventful month, December, (like every year).
With the Dutch Sinterklaas holidays, then the Christmas days, and the run up to both, I've hardly spend time writing the Watch.
But I want to produce one for this month, by the 31st of December.

I call upon you all to please please please send me some submissions from your character's point of view about any of the following things:
- The Ashen Blight
- The infection of blight at Linlea Solus ?
- The Dark Order
- The killing of the Dragon
- The killing of the Keeper
- The celebrations after the blight got defeated TheDeester ?
- The Deep One, the one below the lake below the surface (or what is he called now?)
- Personal vendetta's between factions of Altera
- Personal stories, may be happy ones too, about new shops / towns / organizations / etc.
- Summaries of events you have attended or hosted.

Any submission will be greatly appreciated. You don't have to write an exact newspaper piece, but any information will grand me able to say your char said it and that already helps a lot!
Send them in a conversation to me please!

Thank you for helping me continue with the Watch, even in these busy times.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
For anyone still willing to help out, see OP of what stories I'm still looking for. Please submit them at the latest on the 30th. I'm trying hard to get it done before the new year!