Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Alteran Ball {Peaceful Event}

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
*A formal looking invitation can be found hanging around Port Silver and various towns*
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
The Alteran Ball
~All welcome to attend~
~Peaceful~
{This event is does not welcome aggressive or violent roleplay of any sort.}
Every citizen in Altera is invited to the upcoming Alteran Ball.
To be hosted in Witches Brew on Saturday May 4th in the early afternoon.
( 9:00pm PST )
Directions to Witches brew:
Take the balloon at the end of the Port Silver docks, to the Air docks. There a ship to Witches Brew can be found on the eastern side and is distinctly purple and white in color. The Ball will be held in the restaurant located across the lake.
A lighted trail will be present to guide attendees to the function starting from
Port Silver town square.
Festivities:
Dancing, as usual, will be included in two forms at the Ball. First, lightly instructed and organized group and partner dances will be done to start.
Followed by open ballroom dancing.
Food and beverages from across Altera will be served in a banquet style and will be provided continuously throughout the night by the host/hostess.
A raffle will be organized for the Ball and tickets can be purchased upon arrival with a drawing for gifts at the end of the night. 5 Emeralds each and sold by Einthe Liadan (me - mairinbaihn) throughout the event, with the drawing at the end. (If you have to leave before the event is over then your prize will be delivered to you later)
Attire:
Formal attire is required for the Ball and colors have been chosen to represent the hosting town of Witches Brew. The following color model is given for garment planning:
Red for the gentlemen, and Blue for the ladies.
Thank you and we look forward to your attendance!
~ . ~ . ~

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Formal Attire (Skins) for the Ball
Please feel free to suggest links to possible skins that people can alter into formal attire for the ball. Also if you have a talent with making skins and would like to help people with there's you can also put your name down. Here are a few names of good skin makers that would maybe able to ask as well... JasonK94, Michcat, Sally, Abbey...to name a few and remember: You can ask but that doesn't mean they will be able to or have the time, so please be understanding and respectful of that.
Here is some links to skins that are a good start and either just need color changes or fitted to people's characters. Looking forward to seeing all the skins you guys come up with. Try to get them ready to go before the day!​
Skins:
Gentlemen~
Ladies ~
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/princess-1233838/

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Should be 10pm your time Jeroxia. It will also be going on for a bit and may have some pre opening lounging time...had to get the time in the middle the best I could for all the different timezones :heart:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Hmmm, I'm thinking if I should bring Kairo back for this..

Are children welcome? :D
anyways, nice job! :p

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
*immediately races to Erlewis' dresser and yanks out a reeeeeeaaaaaally old skin with a nice red jacket* {It's perfect!}
I also assume you mean Pacific Standard Time, not Pitcairn Standard Time. *looking at his time zone converter*

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I want to come and do some Russian styled dancing, which I've appropriately renamed (to avoid Russia suing me like a fast food restaurant chain): "The Highland Jig"!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
*claps happily* Yay! Ok let me try to get you all answered:

Hrmmm... do we bring a date, or just find a partner at the dance?
Dates are encouraged, or just dance partners! Singles can come and partner up with other singles if need be!

Hmmm, I'm thinking if I should bring Kairo back for this..

Are children welcome? :D
anyways, nice job! :p
Thanks Ghost, and yes children are most welcome! It's too bad Mairin can't be there to see all the kiddos dressed up and dancing :p

*immediately races to Erlewis' dresser and yanks out a reeeeeeaaaaaally old skin with a nice red jacket* {It's perfect!}
I also assume you mean Pacific Standard Time, not Pitcairn Standard Time. *looking at his time zone converter*
Yes Pacific Standard Time...lots of online time zone converters available to those who need them :p

*dressed up all the kids and the husband* xD
:heart:

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I remember the one last year was a Masquerade and it had a bachelor auction (always quite common with events run by bewpy and bluebird they were... ) and then there was some massive terrorist attack..

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Should be 10pm your time Jeroxia. It will also be going on for a bit and may have some pre opening lounging time...had to get the time in the middle the best I could for all the different timezones :heart:
The middle? 2 in the afternoon for you. 10 at night for UK! That's nowhere near the middle ;)

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
I remember the one last year was a Masquerade and it had a bachelor auction (always quite common with events run by bewpy and bluebird they were... ) and then there was some massive terrorist attack..
Well hopefully people can put their violent sides aside for -one- night...remember not all RP has to be death and destruction. It will be a good time :D

The middle? 2 in the afternoon for you. 10 at night for UK! That's nowhere near the middle ;)
Well considering the planet is a circle, it is impossible to be truly in the middle...what I was referring to is that this way it is possible for a larger amount of people to attend. There's no possible way for it to work for everyone...but surely you know this!

Yoda

Lord of Altera
*character wears red anyway*

NO EFFORT NEEDED!

I shall appear at your ball. Actually, I've always been interested in what balls are like for certain folk, particularly when there are political battles in its midst!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Another one! :D Yaaaaaay!!!

However I would be interested to know (for the sake of one of my less outgoing characters... *looks pointedly at Faelin*) if dancing is mandatory? :p