Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Ancient Observatory [5/11/19 2PM EST] {Moderate}

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend

=+=

After the death of the Grand Bird, word begins to be disseminated among the Heavensend and throughout the realm.
Tales of an ancient observatory and secrets locked within, fueled by a partial map.
Surely if this place can be opened, there is much to be gleaned from those who occupied this continent before.

=+=

[OOC]
Where: Beginning at Storm's Landing with TP to location
When: Saturday, May 11th @ 2pm EST, 1pm CST, 6pm GMT
Rating: Moderate
What to expect: Puzzles, yellow-cloaks, information

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Woah! I remember the Deep One Qlippoth speaking of people living on this continent before and him coming out every thousand years or so to do shit to them.
This is interesting! We'll get to know some culture from those before us before they got engulfed by Qlippoth, perhaps?
I'll probably be able to come the first hour or two!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Woah! I remember the Deep One Qlippoth speaking of people living on this continent before and him coming out every thousand years or so to do shit to them.
This is interesting! We'll get to know some culture from those before us before they got engulfed by Qlippoth, perhaps?
We got to see those people during the final forlorn dungeon event. Buglike insect people that were in the cavern there.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I believe it was niah who had an event some time back with a cave with murals. It was interesting.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
View attachment 99468

=+=

After the death of the Grand Bird, word begins to be disseminated among the Heavensend and throughout the realm.
Tales of an ancient observatory and secrets locked within, fueled by a partial map.
Surely if this place can be opened, there is much to be gleaned from those who occupied this continent before.

=+=

[OOC]
Where: Beginning at Storm's Landing with TP to location
When: Saturday, May 11th @ 2pm EST, 1pm CST, 6pm GMT
Rating: Violent
What to expect: Puzzles, yellow-cloaks, information

Don't kill the observatory, people. I know you'll find a way.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
A moderate amount of the party will meet a violent ending

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
~20 minutes! Meet at Storm's Landing and there will be a TP to location.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I super unfortunately had to leave very soon into the event :( Very curious as to what happened. It all looked very promising!