Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Hi there everybody! (Hi Dr Nick! Is that copyrighted?)
Well, I need practice with my tablet

A lot of practice

Which is what this thread is for! I will be taking requests for drawings that people want me to do! Be warned, I am no pro at drawing on the computer, it is waaaay out of my comfort zone, but I am determined to improve, and I would like some help! Also, I'm more of a 'scenery' kind of person, meaning that I am terrible with faces! But, I will give it my best shot!

I always do

Edit: I'm going to need these here... Just.. ignore them, continue on with the thread~

Ouroborosleft.png Ouroborosright.png

Last edited:

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
These are very promising. I have zero artistic talent so I'm in awe of anyone who can turn an idea into a picture. The Blood Tide is excellent and I really like the expression of the first one - seems to convey a huge amount of menace.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
rauyran said:
These are very promising. I have zero artistic talent so I'm in awe of anyone who can turn an idea into a picture. The Blood Tide is excellent and I really like the expression of the first one - seems to convey a huge amount of menace.
Weeeell I was jealous at the time of jasperington, so I drew that and posted it on her thread saying 'who's the one who has been making me look bad?' :D

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
No requests so far? Well, I'm a patient ghost, I can wait :3
Also, on a side note, I hate the first picture personally, because it was drawn in a style that works only on paper and is not transferable to a tablet :S

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
No requests so far? Well, I'm a patient ghost, I can wait :3
Also, on a side note, I hate the first picture personally, because it was drawn in a style that works only on paper and is not transferable to a tablet :S
Come to Mirage and draw me a picture of the city. Head to the top of the gate for the best view.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
bettemus99 said:
Me like :)
Try and draw him with that blue hint in his eye?
From RP? You got it! And will draw him at an angle this time!
By the way, for all those of you who don't draw faces regularly, side on = beginner, diagonal = intermediate