Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Big Help Wanted Thread

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Are you a region owner looking for citizens? Do you have specific jobs you want to advertise to be filled? Not enough people looking at your town thread to see what's needed? Post all your hiring advertisements in this thread for easy browsing.

Any and all region owners are welcome to use it to advertise for open positions!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
- T H E C O M P E N D I U M -
Hiring for the following:

-
Full time librarian

(Includes doing OOC inventory of books. Housing available.)

-
Aviarist

(With the recent construction of a full rookery, one is sought to train and care for the birds, and handle messages coming in and out. Housing available.)

- Scribes, Papermakers, Bookbinders
(With so many tomes in need of care and copying, The Compendium seeks one who is in charge of writing and repairing books. Apartment provided)

- Farmhands
(The livestock and farms requiring maintenance. With the city's growth, more are needed to keep up with food production. Apartment provided.)

- Leatherworker and/or Tailor
(Frequent need for leather brings this to the forefront of Compendium's needs. Tailoring for the influx of residents. Shop can be provided for an upfront cost.)

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
holy MOLY i was thinking about making something like this like a day ago

*she tug at collar and slowly slip ysmay to compendium* heh....

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
- Aviarist
(With the recent construction of a full rookery, one is sought to train and care for the birds, and handle messages coming in and out. Housing available.)
Dick is a bird-friend.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
tfw you wanna bring a second character to the Compendium

but u already got 1 there

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
AZERWIND SEARCHING FOR FORTUNE TELLER!
Ic: Azerwind is seeking a fortune teller or something alike, for the upcoming Salana's feast of fertility event!
OOC: So, in the upcoming event, I thought it would be fun with a fortune teller at the event, due to the whole reason that this event is for future luck (With love, harvest, fertility and whatever you wish for the spring, summer and winter)
The fortune teller will be paid radiants (Still deciding the price)
If anyone is interested in having a character do some fortune telling, then hit me up a forum convo! :D

The event in question: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sallanas-day-of-fertility-peaceful-half-wip.39262/

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Astrakhan Needs You!
The village of Astrakhan is in need of honest, hardworking citizenry! Anyone who has little but the shirt on the back may find refuge at our currently humble housing projects. (OOC: anyone who desires something a bit more decadent will need to wait- land is expensive!) In edition, anyone who wishes to serve in Valerius as a soldier for the Queen- seek Theodosius- more information on this later..