Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Biography of "That Redhead with the Animals"

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
(story below this profile stuff)

Name: Moochick Oaks
Nickname/Alias: Moo
Race: Human
Height: 2m even
Weight: 70kg
Hair: Red
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Tan
Identifying Marks: Never goes anywhere without her blue coat. (also has a floating plate above her head saying "Moochick")
Appearance: A redhead girl who wears a blue coat with gold shoulder pads over a crimson dress.

Story
(please excuse my sarcastic remarks inside the parentheses)

Chapter One: The Awakening

"Oh God, Kevin, I think the baby is coming!", said Miluda Oaks, a noble of the kingdom of Ivalice.

"What? Now? Can it wait till we make it into town?", said her husband, Kevin Oaks.

Kevin and Miluda were returning to their estate in the capital town Garriland after visiting Miluda's family in a neighboring town. (they were on foot btw and still had a few miles to go before reaching Garriland). Miluda, obviously, was pregnant and for some reason, even though the baby was due any day, decided to still make the trip on foot.

"Yes Kevin now! I cannot walk a few more miles. It's coming now!"

"In the middle of this path? It'll die out here! I'll go look for any houses nearby."

"Hurry!"

After a few minutes of searching Kevin found a barn filled with animals (with no owner apparently... hmmmmm). He goes inside and grabs a wheel barrel (nice thinking ahead) and rushes to his wife on the path.

"Okay get in the wheel barrel love, I found a barn nearby and it is the only thing around that is better than out here."

Without any hesitation, Miluda falls into the barrel and is wheeled off. (apparently she has nothing against to having her child being born in a barn even though she is a noble)
After arriving to the barn, Kevin quickly arranged some hay into a makeshift bed (he didn't feel like chopping a tree with his barehands today and shearing sheep) and laid his wife down. Just in time too because the baby was here.

[CENSORED]

"It's a girl Miluda!", Kevin said.

After that a cow wondered over and licked the baby's face while a baby chicken was walking on her body.

"Shoo you animals," said Kevin while handing the baby to his wife,"What shall we name her?"

"I'll call her, Moochick." said Miluda. (get it? a cow and a baby chicken. Oh I'm funny. (totally legit reason to permanently have a name like that, absolutely))

And thus, our redhead was born.

Megan

Sorrows Warrior
waiting for chapter two to find out who you are xD wonderful story so far, love the cowlick xD

Moochick

(not too many sarcastic remarks this chapter, sorry)
Chapter Two: "Not For my Girl!"

Five years have past since her birth and Moochick has started to notice something strange about herself whenever she goes outside. Whenever she goes out to the park or in any forested area with her parents, animals, that she saw would run away from people, wouldn't run away from her, in fact quite the opposite, they seemed to want to get closer to her. This sparked an interest for animals inside Moo. She wanted to know more about them. Like being a farmer, because she would see that they had animals all the time.

Sadly, her parents did not approve.

"Now Moochick, you are a noble lady, and as such you will not be brought down to the ranks of commoners and farm." said her mother Miluda.

"But mommy, I want to see the moo cows and other animals." said Moo.

"No way sweetheart, not for my girl. Now in one years time you will be old enough to attend training to become a priestess, and I want you to be enrolled in St. Funeral's class (haha ironic name) and live in the monestary, okay?" said her father Kevin.
(in my story priests are considered healers)

"Yes daddy." said Moo with a pout, "can we have a dog then?"

"No Moo, I told you before, your father is allergic." said Miluda.

"Can I go outside and play then?" asked Moo.

"Sure have fun." said Miluda while undoing the locks to the front door.

"Yay! Thank you mommy!" squealed Moo as she ran out the door.

Sadly, Moo did not have any "human" friends. Her parents would not let her leave the estate, only let her go out into the garden at times. Here she made many animal friends, mostly just birds and squirrels. She really loved animals and nothing was going to change that.

Herman773

I think I might like it here
Congratz on the story its seems perfect on how your character is living as from being a noble to one who loves the actual enviroment

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Nice biography, loving all the Final Fantasy Tactics references (i'm playing through it now :) ). I like the profile picture of Agrias too.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Great! And really weird at the same time. Why was her mother, being a noble lady, walking in pregnancy?

Moochick

Just as a challenge:
Every name I came up with so far is a reference to an rpg. (including towns/cities)
Name all the games I'm referencing. :D

Moochick

Chapter Three: Home Away from Home

One year has passed and it is now Moo's sixth birthday. (Oh goodie presents!) And since today is her sixth birthday, like her father said, she is going to be sent to the Porre Monastery to begin training for many years to become a priestess (Oh...).

Moo however, does not want to leave her home with her parents and animal friends.

"Daddy, I don't want to go!" pleaded Moo, "I want to stay here with you and mommy and play in the garden!" Moo started to sob.

"It will be okay sweetheart," said her father, "we will write letters to you everyday so you will still get to talk to us, we expect you to do the same. (yes, she is a six year old girl with no schooling and she knows how to read and write, problem?) Besides, you know how you like to help us around the house? If you become a priestess you will be able to help all sorts of people."

"But what about the animals in the garden?" Moo asked, "They need me to feed them and love them."

"You've been feeding those filthy creatures?" said her mother, "That explains where all the bread has gone, but honey you must understand that they are wild animals, not your pets."

"I know that, they are my friends!"

"Okay, stop this nonsense! You are going to become a priestess whether you want to or not! Now get into the carriage Moo." ordered her father. (where was this carriage in Chapter One?)

"Yes daddy." sniveled Moo. (she is not old enough to be a rebellious teen yet)

After a long, quiet carriage ride, Moo arrived at the Porre Monastery. While there she was introduced to St. Funeral, the teacher of Moo's class of priests.

"Why hello child of Harateth. What might your name be?" asked Funeral.

"Moochick, but my parents call me Moo." Moo responded.

"Wonderful! Now before we get started tomorrow, I will get Serge to show you to your room. Serge! Please show this young lady to her room!"

(INCOMING! New Overused Plot Device! will be explained in a later chapter, but it's easy to guess)

Serge Arni is eight years old and is currently squiring, the Holy Swordsman (or Paladin whichever you prefer I'm going with what was said), Heath Dolante. The monastery also trains holy knights through squiring. Holy Knights are knights that use the power of the gods to help them fight by infusing their swords with their power. (wait, he's eight and he has to help around the monastery and squire? Well I guess there weren't any child labor laws yet)

"Coming Father Funeral!" said Serge as he rushed his way down the hall.

"Serge, this is Moochick Oaks, she will be attending the next class of priests. Please show her to her room at 12E. And next time, refrain from running in the hall." said Funeral.

"Sorry Father. I will now take you to your room um, Moochick was it?" said Serge.

"Yes, but my parents call me Moo." Moo responded.

"That's an odd name. My name is Serge Arni. Now follow me to your room" said Serge.

"Okay." said Moo. (Yay! Children by themselves in a huge building. Nothing can possibly go wrong!)

So Moochick followed Serge through the monastery toward her room on the fifth floor (fourth floor english). A little while after walking Moo decided to get to learn more about Serge. (wow for someone who never had real friends before she is surprisingly social)

"Are you here to become a priest too?" asked Moo.

"No, I want to become a Holy Swordsman, so I'm squiring under the great Heath Delante." answered Serge.

"Wow, that must be interesting."

"Well, it can be, but mostly I'm just doing chores and alot of hard work"

They continued down the hall when, suddenly, Moo stopped at a window and glued her eyes on the beauty that lied outside.

"Wow," said Moo, enamored by the sight outside," Is that a garden?"

"Yes, that is the garden in the center of the monastery. We have many people here that take care of it" said Serge.

"I wonder what kind of animals are in it."

"Mostly just birds and bugs, due to it being surrounded."

"Can we go see it?"

"Students are allowed in at any time, as long as they receive written permission from one of the priests here, but first we must get you to your room"

"Okay then, let's get there quick!" Moo, at this point, was very excited.

So they quickly moved up in the monastery until they finally reached Moo's room.

"This is your room here, inside you will find a bed, a dresser, and a closet filled with uniforms. There is room down the hall for when you need to make waste. Someone will be yelling down the hall within a few hours to tell you that dinner is ready. I have got to go now, goodbye." said Serge.

"Thank you for your help, I hope to see you again!" said Moo.

And as Serge walked down the hall Moo went in her room and looked around it. She just then came to the realization, she was now alone. She had never been alone before. She always had either he parents or the animals in the garden to keep her company. But right now it was just her in that room.

(Omg how is she going to react? Find out in the next chapter!)

Moochick

(this chapter is also a bit void of sarcasm, a little girl just got torn away from everything she had and loved! You try to add some clever sarcasm to that without looking like a complete [derogatory term for donkey])

Chapter Four: The First Night (man I'm bad at these titles, and names for that matter, explains why i just steal them...)

"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?" mumbled Moo in the corner of her room.

"I want to go home Mommy. What did I do wrong Daddy. Why am I being punished? I want to go home." Moo was now starting to cry to herself. For the next hour or so she sat there just crying and begging to go home to the parents that were not there, until...

*Knock knock* "Hello in there, it's time for dinner. I'm here to show you the way to the dining hall." said a stranger.

Moo sat there without a word and just stared at the door. She just sat there still in shock from the realization of being away from home.

"Come out please. You must be hungry. I assure you that everything will be okay. The first night is always rough for everyone. (insert other generic words of encouragement here)"

Moo still didn't reply, she just stared at the door as if it was some odd creature until the unknown voice left. She then just sat there in grief, as if she did something wrong and didn't even know what it was.

Then suddenly she remembered about the garden in the middle of the monastery. She desperately needed to be there right now. She quickly sprung from her bed and ran for the door. She back-tracked the way that she and Serge went until she found the entrance to the garden. Everyone was eating dinner so no one was checking for permission at that time.

She ran out the doors and just surveyed the garden around her. There was a small pound surrounded by bushes and one bench. Several other bushes were scattered across the area, some bearing fruit. Beautiful flowers were everywhere of course. But what stuck out the most, was a large oak tree, right in the center of it all.

Moo made her way to the tree and just sat at the base of it. There, she was at peace. She forgot about being away from home, and also being alone. Right now it was just here enjoying the feel of grass under her.

She then noticed some birds that landed right next to her.

"Hello there little guys" she said.

The little birds just chirped and stared at her.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any food for you." said Moo, "Though I would be very happy if you would stay to keep me company."

The birds to be happy to oblige as they got closer to Moo and some even perched on her.

"Hey, that tickles." giggled Moo.

That night she just lied in front of the tree and slept peacefully. Just her and the birds.

(Ending Sarcasm: of course there never was sign of those many people that Serge said take care of the garden. Absolutely, it would ruin the entire mood!)