Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Black Harvest Festival - Tambry market fair OCT-31st

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The Black Harvest
A holloween event taking place
oct 31st at 12pm-3pm pst

This event is in three parts. The first is a short display and story telling pire around a bon fire.

The second is going to be a modified version of the game Wearwolf (or mafia for some) with 11 players. All of which will be IC.

Signups will happen here on this thread to reserve a spot, players who sign up here will have priority. That part of the event will begin at exactly 1:30pst if signed up players are not there by that time they will lose there priority.
3 spots left
Reserved spots
- Mokwar
- SpartanDory
- Padragin
- Cyberchaos
- Taphina
-BoredBrit
-Halendar
-
-
-

The final leg of the event is Tambry's 4th market fair

-->IMPORTANT<--
If you want to be a vendor at the fair you can FOR FREE. Vendor eggs will be given to the player as well as a stall. Remember these events we seldom remove old stalls so joining a single fair may earn you a spot in the next one.

As is stands there are ONLY 19 stalls left open and you may claim more than one stall.
Know that your stall can be either IC or OOC!

LEGAND OF THE BLACK HARVEST

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*Roy sees all the skeletons and starts to freak out* "THE SPIRITS OF THE DAMNED! THEY SEEK PUNISHMENT ON THE LIVING, RUNNNNN!!!" *sees skeleton playing trumpet* "EVEN THE MUSICIANS ARE ANGRY!"

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The black wings beat in the darkness as the two men walked. Shock, awe, fear, There wasn't time to think. The creature flew above them like a storm, it’s voice cracked like thunder as it descended. It grew closer and closer It’s skin black as the void. it’s eyes all they could see frozen in fear of their ivory vigil.

“BEHOLD I AM SEROGOTH, YOU WILL PERISH. AND THIS NIGHT… HARVEST SHALL NEVER COME”

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
The black wings beat in the darkness as the two men walked. Shock, awe, fear, There wasn't time to think. The creature flew above them like a storm, it’s voice cracked like thunder as it descended. It grew closer and closer It’s skin black as the void. it’s eyes all they could see frozen in fear of their ivory vigil.

“BEHOLD I AM SEROGOTH, YOU WILL PERISH. AND THIS NIGHT… HARVEST SHALL NEVER COME”
wat, Mr.Feesh...explain

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The fall festival had come.

Before tambry grew to become the prosperous trade hub of altera it was merely farmland. Tended by men and halflings. Visited but once a year by outsiders to bring their goods across the lands. It was this time that the people of the valley held a celebration to mark the end of the harvest.

Orange black cloth, Ciders, pumpkins, It is the time to respect the impending dark while giving thanks to the sunlight. Children would dress as creatures of the sorrows to ward of evil Sprits, the elders would say. Stories would be told of the land's history, and the great deeds of the past year. But most notable of all The pire. In the center of town a large pire would be built and fed so that it would burn the whole night.

But 10 years ago on the 31st things began to change…

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
(Update)

This event is in three parts. The first is a short display and story telling pire around a bon fire.

The second is going to be a modified version of the game Wearwolf (or mafia for some) with 11 players. All of which will be IC.

Signups will happen here on this thread to reserve a spot, players who sign up here will have priority. That part of the event will begin at exactly 1:30pst if signed up players are not there by that time they will lose there priority.

-->IMPORTANT<--
If you want to be a vendor at the fair you can FOR FREE. Vendor eggs will be given to the player as well as a stall. Remember these events we seldom remove old stalls so joining a single fair may earn you a spot in the next one.

As is stands there are ONLY 22 stalls left open and you may claim more than one stall

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Linothus Lepidos Cor. is interested in getting a stall.
I do not need a vendor egg, as I would try to do the trading IC.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Linothus Lepidos Cor. is interested in getting a stall.
I do not need a vendor egg, as I would try to do the trading IC.
Ill hop on so we can stake your claim.

Were any of you reserving a spot in the Wearwolf game?

Taphina

Lord of Altera
I'm going to be there!
ALSO. I might just reserve a spot too. This seems interesting.
IF I can make it. I'll have to see ;-;

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
(Update)

-->IMPORTANT<--

As is stands there are ONLY 22 stalls left open and you may claim more than one stall
Im in! got some spooky campfire tales to tell, and also getting a spot in mafia! Ill be like mokwar and take an IC stall, no egg needed

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I'm going to be there!
ALSO. I might just reserve a spot too. This seems interesting.
IF I can make it. I'll have to see ;-;
Did you want to also set up a stall?
It is free, and items sold can be both IC and OOC