Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Blades of Ailkyr

Axell

Lord of Altera
Greetings Fellow Alterans! This is the second oldest orginisation on Hollowworld. Due to inactivity of most of the members, I have cleared the ranks. The Blades of Ailkyr is a faction devoted to fighting bandits and scoundrels. You can apply using the form below. In order to apply to a certain level, you must be the level before. Only members of the highest level may accept forms. Please join!
Race:
Name:
Specialties:
Town:
Appearance:
Profession:
Weapon:
Armor:
Rank applying for:

___________________________LEVEL 4____________________________
Grand Lord Admiral of Hunting: Axell
Grand Lord Admiral of Beastmastery:
Grand Lord Admiral of Magic:
Grand Lord Admiral of Strength:
Grand Lord Admiral of Honor:
Grand Lord Admiral of Speed:
__________________________LEVEL 3_____________________________
Lord Admiral:
Admiral:
General:
Colonel:
Captain:
___________________________LEVEL 2____________________________
Elite Hunter:
Elite Paladin:
Elite Beastmaster:
Elite Wizard:
Elite Warrior:
Elite Ranger:
______________________________LEVEL 1_________________________
Soldier:
Soldier:
Soldier:
Apprentice:
Apprentice:

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Thats a lot of positions to fill... Maybe tone down the amounts of people.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I recon Jak you should go for grand admiral beast master as it fits with your Darkwood job. And as I said on the other thread I'll be anything you need (if Jak joins I could be his apprentice because we both live in Darkwood.) \/.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
\/ I'm just going to do an example of the application thing.
Race: Dwelf (dwarf-elf hybrid)
Name: cfdj on forums, callumdeery in MC and Callus in RP.
Class: (Taking from Dragon quest) paladin/gladiator.
Specialities: Hitting stuff with axes, Telling what peoples social standing is, going mad and annoying large crowds of people.
Town: Imlasdris (not entirely sure if it still exists)
Appearance: white skin that burns almost instantly in sun light, brown hair, blue fur cloak and shirt with gold and gray fur trimmings, tungsten chainmail shirt and shorts. Hood over one eye. Profession: Chopping stuff down with axes (people and trees.)
Weapon: Axe (Obviously)
Armour: Chainmail/ leather but I don't often use it.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Admiral is a navy rank, are there maybe ships in the trees? Did they all take cannonballs to their knees and retire to the forest?

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
You get admirals in armies aswell, for instance, land admirals and the head of the tank core in the british army is an admiral because tanks where originally going to be called land ships and the Navy didn't want to loose power to the army, so they claimed, as the land ships where "ships" an admiral should control them.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I know what Halfmad could be, a teacher who is slightly mad and has to teach the apprentices and is really grumpy about not being able to fight any more.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thread necromancy time. In the absence of anyone of higher rank I here by take command until they return. Now to start with, anyone interested in joining? come on don't be shy. Secondly I'm calling a meeting at 5:00pm GMT at Port Silver docks there we will decide a temporary base, until a permanent base is decided on that and various other key decisions. Thirdly: A decision on how to contact various higher members of the blades of ailkyr, more specifically Axell. V.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think it would take the whole server fill all the positions. All the most active people anyway.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Cant believe I missed that

Race: Human
Name: Itzza Winterborn
Class: Scout
Specialties: Stealth, i'm good at keeping myself hidden, I'm also good at moving quickly yet quietly across terrain.
Town: Snowfall Village/Midnight Forest
Appearance: 5'10", lean, wears white overjacket with gold trim, blonde hair and large, curved golden blades on his arm
Profession: Protector of those hunted by the Slayer Order
Weapon: Large, golden blades described above, they are attached to the arm
Armor: I tend not to wear any, it slows me down and makes me stand out far too much.