Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Blood Serpents (Disbanded)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
cooltext1793235600.png
blood serpents vert small.png

(Absolutely none of this is common knowledge IC and all metagamers WILL be reported.)

| Background |
The history of the Blood Serpent is a long and mysterious one. The goals of the Serpent is ever changing, the face of them all ways new. Cloaked in darkness they walk the path of shadow. Striking death until commoners and kings alike. Their ultimate purpose never know, always kept a secret through those few trusted members. And each time it seems that the Serpent has finally met its end, it rises again. The ouroboros is ever turning, and thus a new cycle begins.

| Members & Affiliates |
-The slate has been wiped clean. It is time to form a new. New faces to serve the new purpose.

-Serpents Fangs- Two leaders chosen for their ability to bring glory to all those who seek it. They must hold the values of the Serpent at heart and may be of any organization melded within the Serpents.
-Roran Campion: The leader of the Blood Serpents. A ruthless man who keeps the secret of Sermell.

-Followers-
-Zoey: A loyal member to the cause, had previously left but has now be welcomed back into the fold. @Tomato150

-Foundlings-
-Aragion: Youngest son of Roran. Is to be protected but must make a choice on where his loyalties lie upon his 18th birthday.

-Affiliates-
-The Thieves Guild: Ally
-Balatro: Friend of Roran and ally to the cause. IS to be protected. @Balatro
-Adiella: Little known besides that she does not stand in our way and could offer medical aid if requested.

-Exiled-
-Regis: He knows too much and has been declared an enemy of the cause. Is to be eliminated.
-August: Left under good terms, is to be left alone.
-Vatticuss: Stands in the way of our goals. Removal may be necessary. Erikor is possible exploit.
-Riyha: Disobedient and rebellious. Assumed dead.
-Pyhrra: Disloyal, tried to take Aragion to Lavoyard. Assumed dead.
-Sorrel: Turned her back upon her family, is to be forgotten... if at all possible.
-Remus: Went missing with no sign of returning.

-OOC Application of Interest-
(Please send this through a private conversation!)
-IGN:
-Character Name:
-Character Profile/Quick Description:
-Character Skills:
-Reasons Why Your Character Would Fit This Group: (Mainly an IC reason for why we would approach you or you would approach us.)
-House/Organization Affiliation: (The more the better, it is encouraged you have connections, but not required.)
-Time Since You Joined The Server: (Mainly a way to see how active you are. Anybody is welcome this is just a reference for us.)
-Additional Info: (Literally anything you want to clarify can be put here!)
-By filling out this form you are consenting to being approached by the group for recruiting purposes. Do you understand this?:

| Key Information |
-Worship-
Under the mother of blood the members of the Blood Serpent worship Them who Whispers as those who know the Legend of Sermell believe Visage to be one of the many forms she occupies.

-Circles of Protection-
-Serpents Nest: A manor hidden behind a dense forest north of Reignfall. Current hide out of Roran. Home to the first temple of Sermell, the Tower of Mirrors.
-Scourge: Within the walls of the keep the Blood Serpents can find safety from the outside forces that threaten to remove them from Altera.

-Goals-
-Find more worthy members.
-Find other groups and get them to join with the Serpents and the Thieves Guild.
-Continue to mark and kill those deemed unworthy.
-Kill those who get in our way.
-Avoid Tzemik until plans are set in motion.
-Infiltrate other houses.

-Develop the Spy sect and Assassin sect.
-

Blood Serpents.png
The Serpent sheds its skin and comes again.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
cooltext1810956393.png
Morsus.png

| Born of Blood, She who Thirsts |

ezgif-1100857871.gif
There is a book held by the leader of the Morsus Serpentium that holds all details about the workings of Sermell and her followers.
(An actual IC book held by Roran, the center bares the symbol of a serpent.)

| Background |
The Morsus Serpentium has been a part of the Blood Serpents since their founding. Their name is completely unknown to all but those who are or were a part of it. To all outsiders, the members are simply the lieutenants and the favored of the leader. They are however, much more than simply the elite members of the Blood Serpents. They are the ones privy to the truth behind the Blood Serpents, their purpose, behind mere banditry. The Morsus Serpentium is, by all means, a cult.

| Legend of Sermell |
It is told that she was born of blood shed early in the first stages of the Blood Serpents, far before they were even called the Blood Serpents. Back when they were composed of a league of assassins. Since then they have changed many faces yet they continue to serve her. Their mother, Sermell. She of Blood and everlasting life. She rewards those who follow her with a gift of immortal life, a way to escape certain death. But her followers must bare gifts of sacrifice for her to reward them.

| The Mark |
The mark is a branding that the Blood Serpents put upon those they kill or plan to kill. To the normal Blood Serpents this mark is nothing more than just claiming a kill for the Blood Serpents. But for those in the Morsus Serpentium, this means much, much more.

The branding is the mark of the goddess. In marking a recently dead they are pretty much offering the body and blood to the goddess in hopes of making her happier and stronger. But the Morsus actually prefers to mark the victim before being killed. There is two reasons for this. The first and more simple reason being when the person is killed the goddess gets immediate satisfaction from the kill and can claim it sooner. The other, is much more complex.

If a person is marked with the symbol of the goddess, this pretty much means they are marked for certain death. If one marked manages to 'escape death' and bares the mark of Sermell then they believe that the goddess has actually blessed them because they can serve a much greater purpose. If one does escape, the Morsus will immediately seek them out, trying desperately to find them. Once they are found they are offered a choice between to things. One they can join them as a Blood Serpent and their life is spared. If they refuse, they must be sacrificed on the spot. The Morsus believe these peoples blood is blessed by the goddess and believe in sacrificing them to the goddess she will bestow upon them the power to cheat death. Most of the time the official sacrifice is one of the marked that survived and refused to conform.

Morsus colorless.png

| Goals and Motivation |
-Gain immortality.
-Please the goddess.
-Offer sacrifice as frequent as possible.
-Build shrines in her name.
-Name all kills property of sermell.
-Destroy the false worshipers.
-Find the marked ones.
-Begin Sermell's Rite.

| The Marked |
-Roran Campion-
Captured and converted to the Blood Serpents, he has climbed the ranks and become the new leader after years of work.

-Loup Caedit-
Captured and he is being reformed. Released around the brink of destruction.

-Evadne-
She is currently being looked for by many people in the group. Once she is found she will be brought back to the fort and offered the choice. Given up the search for her.

Morsus sideways.png
For when we do we will be stronger, and when you see us we shall conquer.

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Ooo, heresy!

On a nicer note, the old silver serpent probably would like a word with you.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Ooo, heresy!

On a nicer note, the old silver serpent probably would like a word with you.
Oh yikes-
I didn't even realize they were so similar in their names. I can probably tweak the name if you like so it is a more different. ^^

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Tybalt's backstory is the only backstory I have ever seen come to life as much as his has, all the siblings, Nindir, the blood serpents, Morna, Roran, Allindra, I can go on for days. All of this just makes his backstory absolutely amazing to read and see come to life. and Im so happy that @BrianAT16 @Sybbyl @Sir_Ashington and more have all allowed these things to come to life, it truly is great and I both was and am happy to be able to be a part of it, truly outstanding you guys, you do it best!~ Best wishes with this organization Brian :heart:.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Tybalt's backstory is the only backstory I have ever seen come to life as much as his has, all the siblings, Nindir, the blood serpents, Morna, Roran, Allindra, I can go on for days. All of this just makes his backstory absolutely amazing to read and see come to life. and Im so happy that @BrianAT16 @Sybbyl @Sir_Ashington and more have all allowed these things to come to life, it truly is great and I both was and am happy to be able to be a part of it, truly outstanding you guys, you do it best!~ Best wishes with this organization Brian :heart:.
Pretty neat isn't it? There's a lot more still unknown about it collaboratively created between @BrianAT16 @Sir_Ashington and I~

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Pretty neat isn't it? There's a lot more still unknown about it collaboratively created between @BrianAT16 @Sir_Ashington and I~
I could be wrong, and please do correct me, but the Rhetts have branched into such a huge family story in the Northern Kingdoms. At least from what I've seen. I love the Rhett family so much, their relationship with each other, and what they've turned into.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I could be wrong, and please do correct me, but the Rhetts have branched into such a huge family story in the Northern Kingdoms. At least from what I've seen. I love the Rhett family so much, their relationship with each other, and what they've turned into.
wallins/hare family is better

that was a joke pls dont keel me