Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The bounty board!

Alpha

The Watcher
BOUNTY HUNTERS

The bounty board has been raised in the tower central to Barathum, this is to be a place where players can come to earn money for slaying monsters and completing quests for the sake of the land.

In special cases some players may post bounties against other players in an effort to bring about an end to their evil deeds.

Rules and regulations:

1. A player may only take 3 jobs per day (real time)

2. The point to this is to get the players fighting monsters and other players, so you must kill at least a few mobs before handing in the needed items, items jsut claimed from chest WILL NOT be accepted

3. You must gain the permission of who ever is the "Bounty Master" before heading out on a job

4. Lower class bounty hunters may not take S class quests

5. No killing other bounty hunters inside of Barathum

6. A quest requesting someone's "helmet" means to kill them, any other item requested means that the person in question NOT be killed.

(Breaking these rules will result in a days ban from recieving jobs from the board)

S Class

To gain the rights and authority of an S class Bounty hunter you must partake in the trials of the "harrows" and gain the backing of at least one Bounty Master.

These trials consist of tests of strength, tests of agility, tests of the mind and tests of teamwork.
Only one trial may be completed a day, if you fail the trial you cannot retake it in the same day and there are a total of three trials.

Once you become an S class hunter you may take job requests off of the S class board for much larger rewards and longer/harder quests.

Only one S class quest can be completed in a day.

S Class Teams

Information withheld for S class hunters only.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Sounds very intresting.... but! where is the bounty board? i can't really find it :confused: .. cohordinates would be appreciated

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
The bounty board is in one of the towers in Barathum, i think when you use the portal to Barathum the closest tower entrance is the one.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I wanted to do this, I even did the trials for the S Class Bounty Hunter but I didn't have a clue who to claim the rewards off
By the way, is this a Necro as this began in...May?

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
The question still isn't answered. Who is the Bounty Master? He/she is supposed to give permission to bounty hunters in order for them to claim their reward(s).

Is he/she supposed to monitor those that go through the trials?

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
The question still isn't answered. Who is the Bounty Master? He/she is supposed to give permission to bounty hunters in order for them to claim their reward(s).

Is he/she supposed to monitor those that go through the trials?
Yes i agree with you, we need more details! *-*

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Alpha is the bounty master and always has been.

Ingame name of Alphadragonman1

and yes you are monitored during these trials to make sure no cheating takes place.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Next mystery.

How to get to the trials to be an S class bounty hunter? Putting up numbers and dashes on a sign doesn't really help all that much or at all, if someone(me) doesn't want to waste their time on trial and error searches.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Those "numbers and slashes" are dynamic map co-ordinates.

Also, you need someone to supervise you on the S class quests to make sure you don't cheat.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Those "numbers and slashes" are dynamic map co-ordinates.

Also, you need someone to supervise you on the S class quests to make sure you don't cheat.
I was saying that the coordinates on the sign aren't very helpful because on the sign it doesn't say which is x which is y and which is z and there are numerus ways of organizing them; maybe it's z-y-x or x-z-y or sone other combination.

I would love to do the S class trials when the bounty master is on. But I can not remember ever seeing alpha on when I am. Are there more bounty masters? Or can some one else supervise the S class trials participants?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
It is XYZ, as always.

Also, i've been known to supervise the S class trails (helps I built them :p). But the best thing to do is to PM Alpha with your predicament, and he'll give you an answer.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
It is XYZ, as always.

Also, i've been known to supervise the S class trails (helps I built them :p). But the best thing to do is to PM Alpha with your predicament, and he'll give you an answer.
Thanks for answering my question.

I seem to be dealing with a few bursts. Sorry if I was insulting.