Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Brewer's Guild

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
The people want booze, so that's exactly what we are going to give them
The Brewer's Guild: The Brewer's Guild is an exclusive guild dedicated to the crafting and usage of excellent brews and alcohols. Anybody can join the Brewer's Guild if their affinity for the subject is great enough. Those in the Brewer's Guild seek knowledge and practice in the creation of aged, sweet, and strong alcohols. Those in the guild will keep their recipes and knowledge secret among ONLY the guild and the guild ONLY.

Members are: Intelligent, seasoned, diligent, and quite frankly- fun brewers. They must be willing to put in the hours and time to perfect the brews in order to learn of the more rare alcohols.

Our Goal: is to spread the knowledge of rare recipes among other avid alcohol creators. The creation of alcohol is an art and its secrets should not be revealed to the outside world under any circumstance. If you have discovered a recipe not yet known by any other member of the guild, you should not be afraid to share it with a select higher-tier member group in exchange for either a higher position or another recipe in turn. Also, we would like to become the server's largest distributor of mass quantities of alcohol. We have many good recipes and we can supply huge amounts of booze to any tavern or city or person that wants to buy. For the right price of course

Rules:

• DO NOT share the rarer and hard to find recipes and knowledge that you learn from the guild. If you knew of the recipe before being taught it in the guild, then you are fine, otherwise, keep it in the guild.
  • You cannot join the guild as a previous novice or even adept-level brewer and become the master of the brews in a day! Roleplay it out. Make sure you EARN your ability to create a special brew and EARN the recipe from other members. There will be times where we share our knowledge in a mutual benefit and at those times your character can "remember" what he learned, but don't go off and make 50 double chests of the stuff perfectly.
  • Keep the guild semi-secretive. Only those who come seeking the guild should be allowed admittance. Shouting at spawn about your newfound recipes and knowledge you got from the Brewer's Guild is a big no no. Talk about it as that one club that everybody wants to get in. You have to WANT to learn and spend time in order to see what we have to offer you.

If you want to join the guild, first fill out the OOC form down below and also find Yorrick, who can usually be found at Crossroads, or in Tambry, where the guild is located
*Members*
Founder
Yorrick Goldfist
Brewing Masters

Artists of the Brew
Yorrick Goldfist
Marcus Attilus

Brewers
Benjamin Birchwood

Amarua
Students
Wulfe

Sponsors

Last edited:

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
OOC Form:
------------------------------------------
In-Game Name:
Roleplay Name:
Race:
House:
Reason for wanting to join :
How many brewing recipes do you know:
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules:
Timezone:
Anything extra you want to say:

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
Invitations to join the guild, per IC knowing of your skill or want to join possibly. If you received one on this list, then assume that you received a letter in your IC mail that has a very cryptic looking wax seal of a whiskey bottle and when opened, Invites you to the guild and gives you directions to it. (It is in Wolfstadt near the center) and is signed -Yorrick Goldfist, Saint of Righteous Anger.
If you received an IC invitation you do not need to do an OOC application to get into the guild. You can simply RP with Yorrick and tell him you accept.

@rimukinoki16 (Mikael Dubois)
@jayo53 (Marcus Attius)
@oounstopabl3oo (Bimhe Onyxheart)
@dogbew (Urza)
@Seano96x (Haedrig)
@Dr.Patriot (Grimdal)
@Con (krimil)

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: Wulfe
Roleplay Name: Wulfe Artorius
Race: Elf
House: None
Reason for wanting to join : Bored (Just joking) I'm interested in what you've got to offer.
How many brewing recipes do you know: None
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Ye.
Timezone: EST
Anything extra you want to say: Nay

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
In-Game Name: Wulfe
Roleplay Name: Wulfe Artorius
Race: Elf
House: None
Reason for wanting to join : Bored (Just joking) I'm interested in what you've got to offer.
How many brewing recipes do you know: None
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Ye.
Timezone: EST
Anything extra you want to say: Nay
Everything seems in order! I can't get on right now, but surely tomorrow we can RP IC and get you into the guild. You will be a student and will learn the basics first before advancing onto the rarer recipes. Thanks for joining!

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
@oounstopabl3oo (Bimhe Onyxheart) and @Seano96x (Haedrig) I assume you liking the post means you are in, I can't RP the joining process right now, but will tomorrow. You have been added to the Guild. I know Bimhe is quite skilled....and I assume haedrig knows a thing or two. Correct me if I am wrong and I shall edit your rank accordingly.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
@oounstopabl3oo (Bimhe Onyxheart) and @Seano96x (Haedrig) I assume you liking the post means you are in, I can't RP the joining process right now, but will tomorrow. You have been added to the Guild. I know Bimhe is quite skilled....and I assume haedrig knows a thing or two. Correct me if I am wrong and I shall edit your rank accordingly.
May want to double check with the players first before assuming. They could be liking the post to show support for the initiative, but not necessarily to join. Just a good idea to check these things before volunteering players spots in things. Just a bit of advice. ^_^

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
May want to double check with the players first before assuming. They could be liking the post to show support for the initiative, but not necessarily to join. Just a good idea to check these things before volunteering players spots in things. Just a bit of advice. ^_^
K will do. It is just I tagged them specifically inviting them and they liked that same post, so it seemed rational to me that meant they were in from the invitation.

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
You guys can join even if you have no previous brewing experience! We will teach you the basics and then the harder stuff and THEN the mastery if as a whole we can get there. Don't be afraid to apply. You most likely will be accepted.

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
The location of the guild is at Wolfstadt towards the middle. This is only a temporary location. Alrik Von Straus was generous enough to have US be the FIRST build to commence in the construction of the dwarves city under the snowy mountain of Wolfstadt where it will be magnificent, no doubt. ALSO, the Brewer's Guild will be selling in bulk extremely nice alcohols per request from cities, taverns, city taverns, and all players alike who would like to share in our guild's wonderful brew.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
OOC Form:
In-Game Name: SilverRain4
Roleplay Name: Benjamin Birchwood
Race: Caparii
House: Stirling
Reason for wanting to join : I am a brewer of wine and beer in real life and my character is fond of alcohol and all things to do with brewing, growing, and crafting. I also would like to do more RP, but need a purpose to get me started. I am a bit shy about RP so I am not very experienced
How many brewing recipes do you know: I can make nothing properly, but I can make the beginnings of a couple things.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: I certainly do.
Timezone: MST
Anything extra you want to say: I try to log on as often as possible but am not 100% regular. I would be happy to work with others whenever I have the opportunity. I have a small brewery IG and am working on a larger facility in the future. I could host brewing on my island region if a space is required. I love this idea and will keep it a secret

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
OOC Form:
In-Game Name: SilverRain4
Roleplay Name: Benjamin Birchwood
Race: Caparii
House: Stirling
Reason for wanting to join : I am a brewer of wine and beer in real life and my character is fond of alcohol and all things to do with brewing, growing, and crafting. I also would like to do more RP, but need a purpose to get me started. I am a bit shy about RP so I am not very experienced
How many brewing recipes do you know: I can make nothing properly, but I can make the beginnings of a couple things.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: I certainly do.
Timezone: MST
Anything extra you want to say: I try to log on as often as possible but am not 100% regular. I would be happy to work with others whenever I have the opportunity. I have a small brewery IG and am working on a larger facility in the future. I could host brewing on my island region if a space is required. I love this idea and will keep it a secret

Absolutely accepted. I will be online shortly and will RP with you about joining.

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
We will start having some group meetings,conventions, "RP taste testings", and ge-together where we try to find recipes together.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I am usually on during week nights, I would like to join in the search for fine brews :) I have mastered five or six recipes now, I am going to work on building my brewery on my island for a while to make more.

Emudude13

Loyal Servant of Altera
once the guild's final creation is done by the workers in the mountain I will probably figure one in there, unless it takes too long....haha if I get too needy of a meeting room I'll just make one in the temporary guild.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well, I say we make one right now.. Just a table to fit all the members of the Guild.. Nothing big. I would say you should to it Saturday Afternoon as that's when most people are on.

If you want to make that official I can start to run around and tell people.. But of course you would have to tell me IC first