Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Caesar's Rise

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I used to read your username "Golden Gem"

Now I read it "Gold Engem" ;-;
That has happened to almost every Engem, and all of their reactions were the same.

I personally was like 'OHIHDSUCBJSKDUFDGYUSDKJUASDYHFUJFDSYGIUSAGIUSD OOOOH WOAH MIND IS BLOW WHAT THE HELL'

-K9

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I know. Believe me, I know.
Mich doesn't make halfway organizations, and we really needed someone who wasn't a hero back then. More evil-esque.
And I didn't want to go the cartoony-evil path.
I always considered the Inquisition to behave basically like Gestapo... The final goal was actually extremely close >.>

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Though, speaking of the SS, it should be all mostly-public soon and I'll stop seeing all these knockoffs ... other.. groups.
If you're speaking about my work, then get out of the thread, you know how much I worked on all of this (not diminishing your own acheivements neither.)
If not, then you can stay. :heart:

Oh..., and frankly, to be honest with all of you, i'm probably /the/ important person who has no clue what the heck is the Silver Serpent yet, and Arcturus's plans do not take account of it at the moment :I

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh..., and frankly, to be honest with all of you, i'm probably /the/ important person who has no clue what the heck is the Silver Serpent yet, and Arcturus's plans do not take account of it at the moment :I
We should talk :D

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Its a rather... special ''event'' (if you want to call it this way...) linked to the entire GoC. Its a teaser that some may understand and that might give ideas to others that will last until all curtains are removed. I would personally call it more a chain of small actions and bigger consequences.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Oh jeeze, I'm just learning all this stuff? So the Silver Serpent is like a secret police? I though that it referred to Caduceus, which is sometimes called the silver serpent... I'm so behind on all this stuff... Oh well, I had to learn one day.
silver_caduceus.jpg