Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Celestial Truth

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
1548899407944.png

1548899475944.png

T H E - C E L E S T I A L - T R U T H

1548899407944.png
Truth shall prevail, Order shall rule.

---
For the good of the people, and by the grace of God, I have decided to share the results of my personal research into the happenings of the stars.
I invite all others who have looked to the falling stars to join me in sharing the truth so we may shine the light of knowledge where before there was only the dim darkness of ignorance.
Let us guide each other closer to the Truth.

Nightly occurrences of flaming Heavenstoens have been seen making their way across the sky.
They travel Northward, toward the Grief constellation, only to disappear soon after.
With each passing day they multiply and travel that much further.

Until recently, none such stones had fallen to Altera but this has changed.
It shall be publicly proclaimed that the stones that do fall inhibit the magics of this world.
Enchantments and Arcana balk in their presence.
Only when exposed to raw, unadulterated power, are they rendered desolate.

Further research is yet to be made upon these Heavenstones.

It is my estimate that the next stone shall fall North of Storm's Landing, in the reach between the city and the lands of Azerwind.
I ask that if anyone manages to procure this stone, that word is sent to me so that I may put my efforts toward its examination also.
---
Charlemagne du Lavoyarde

1548899407944.png

Post 2

1548899407944.png

1548899475944.png

---
For the purposes of transparency, it should be known that I have taken it upon myself to remove the Heavenstone from the Cathedral in Storm's Landing. It has been taken to a safe place within Knight's Haven where it shall remain until such a time that representatives from the entire continent can discuss what we do next.
---
Charlemagne du Lavoyarde
1548899407944.png

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
ooc: just so we have a more clear understanding of whats going on, with less of the information being hidden in cliques