Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Children of Shalherana

Minersrevenge

Legend of Altera
The Children of Shalherana
OOC Intro: Back in May of last Year, @Atravim @jakp25 and Myself founded an organisation designed to unite and care for the Caparii of Altera, Led by all three of our characters, two of which are dead/gone, and my character was kidnapped shortly after, only returning a few days ago.

Rp Intro:
Galenai had talked with Nera, and told her about the old Herd of Shalherana, Coming to the decision that he would restart the work of Garn, Willow and Himself, He needed to reform the Triumvirate, and find Caparii to join the (Newly Renamed) Children.

The Goal of the Children
The Children aim to Unite, Defend and Care for the Caparii of Altera, It aims to do this by providing a Safe society for The Caparii, Who have long Been lacking one.
The laws of the Children
1.Harming Other Caparii is Forbidden, asides from in Training or Spars.
2. Harming other Sentient Races is frowned upon, and will be punished, unless they have harmed Innocents of any other race.
3.Slavery is Strictly Forbidden
4.The Triumvirate can change or remove any law in Dire Circumstance
5.The Triumvirate are Elected every Three years.
6. The Worship of Our Mother Shalherana is to Be observed by all members of the Children.
7. Defiling Nature will Be punished Severely.

The Triumvirate.
The Triumvirate is the ruling body of the Children, Led by Three Caparii, They are:a
The Plainsmaster: The Protector of the Children, who defends the Caparii of Altera, and who Leads the Children in Travel, and Commands the Children's Defenders and Hunters
Holder: Vacant
The Shephard: The Protector of Nature and the one who Maintains worship of Our Mother Shalherana, and who Cares for Nature, and for the Groves of the world.
Holder: Vacant
The Father/Mother:The one who Cares for the members of the The Children, Keeping the Children Fed and Watered, and Looking after all those that require it. Tending to be the Children's Doctor Also.
Holder: Galenai Silverian.

To join the Children it is best to ask a Member of the Triumvirate.

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I'd suggest not calling it a herd- Kinda like calling a group of Nakam a litter :p

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Ive been trying to do this ever since I created a caparii character.

please make this dream of a unified caparii people a reality.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Why not Lydel? It A. Is already a home for Caparii and it B. Has the Vermella Place in it.
I don't think that would be too great an idea, with my knowledge of the Caparii who have lived there, and Vermella=/=Shalherana (Similar but I dunno what they would think of it)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
and Vermella=/=Shalherana
that's actually not as bad a thing as you'd think.
Vermella is called Shalherana's daughter, and the Followers of Vermella do revere Shalherana as the creator of life and as the goddess of Green Life, which is just as important as Red Life is.

and, (other than having the title of queen of the caparii) Vermella Red-Tail was a legendary hero of the before she became a god. she is part of the cultural narrative of the caparii.

of course, since knowledge of Vermella and her followers are not yet public, the Followers would have to approach the children of Shalherana about all this. but I don't think such a meeting would end badly.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I'm talking with polo, maybe we can shelter you guys! ;D Lots of vacant houses, horses, jobs for ye all, Just going to talk it out with Polo.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Minersrevenge

Legend of Altera
As of Now, The content of the first post is on a Poster on the Message Board outside of The Crossroads, and next to the door of the Halfway inn and Bar. It also Includes Details of where to Find Galenai, at the Halway inn and bar, or at the crossroads.