Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Clouds of Darkness Campaign

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
we will be playing as much as we can every week using this site it allows us to use and run basicly a table top game online. its free to apply and just submit a post that you want to join in the forum on that site for the game looking fora party of 3 more already got one out of the four i need.

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/search

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Can't find this, are you waiting for people to reply here, or has it been scrapped? Website looks nice to use though :p

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'd like to play.

that being said, you've linked to the search function. I can't find a game by your forum name or "clouds of darkness" so I can't join until I get an actual link to the page.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I'd also like to join, although I am very new, so if you want experienced players then I'd likely be left out. I do however know the rules and -how- to play, I'll just be slower and need a little nudging.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Welcome weary travelers from near and far to the ancient and magical lands of of Faenir. Its a lush and fertile land that has been locked with stats in small wars with each other. Untill ten years ago the Great purge happened in the North a Kingdom call Susson has finally united following the Gods of Good with a fanatical devotion they call for all to join them in their beliefs or burn by their holy fire Their Paladins travel with their priests spreading the word of their beliefs while at home their armies prepare to march to war. In every part of the land people whisper in fear and hushed tones about a secret society so deadly and draped in mystery even the Matron Mothers of the Under Dark dare not speak their names The Order of Bara. Greatly trained int he arts of assassination, Espionage thief's and all other manner of things draped in the shadows. Rumors abound that they are seeking a heroic group of adventures to obtain a relic of immense power. While the kingdom of Susson seek the same to negotiate a alliance of powerful terms.

I need two others maybe three to ply with pyro and mega we will be using 3.5 books and everythign is allwoed we will meet once a week in ts to play the game datest o be determined

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
We will be playing this Monday sometime in the afternoon probably when the younger players get out of school again on the 30th we will be starting meet in ts3 channel 3 and we will play

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Yeap would love to have new people join he wondrous world of pisnarthia new and old players more then welcome looking for atleast one max two more

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Got a couple of options, but it looks like we need a healer.

What method we using to make characters? point buy, 4d6k3 x 7 keep highest 6, standard array, ...?

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
okays for stats your going to roll for each one independently with 4d6 take the lowest out add the rest if its below a ten you can re roll

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Trust me Pyro, mine aren't good. I'm an 18 Con Goblin Rogue with less than average in Wis, Int and Cha. My Dex is only 13 and my Str is outrageously high at 15. It makes no sense nut is going to be fun.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I trust yalls rolls for your sheets and your ability to do them. On Monday we will be using roll 20 and I'll be able to see Alls rolls but for now I trust you all to be able to roll up